Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 18,670 Member Member Posts: 18,670 Member
    A theory is not a fact.

z84ie2u9w8hj.gif
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,825 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,825 Member
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Member, Premium Posts: 6,980 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,980 Member
    “Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,825 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,825 Member
    I see commercials for “air fried” chicken.
    Air Fried......🤔

I’m pretty sure here in OK we call that “baked” or “roasted”. 🍗

• Pandemonium_Pandemonium_ Member Posts: 945 Member Member Posts: 945 Member
    e3j2f6arujn8.jpeg

Reading Glasses
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 18,670 Member Member Posts: 18,670 Member
    I think the bacon on my tuna sandwich really may have been the highlight of my day. And it wasn't even good bacon - Subway bacon

Your right that aint bacon ,,thats pressed hog !
    lddikl3ewaev.jpeg

Everyone I knew had Clackers when they came out.
    Of course they were banned at school almost immediately.
    They were fun if you could stand it when they hit your wrist.
    In my neighborhood they were hanging off the power lines all over.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,450 Member Member Posts: 19,450 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    “Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg

There's Always Hope, Just Usually No Chance. ~ Motorsheen
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,450 Member Member Posts: 19,450 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    A thought I had today... we create our current state of mind, and nothing else appears to exist outside of that in the moment

... just don't be thinking that when you step off of a curb in front of a speeding taxi.

I think my chin is getting pointier and pointier as I get older. 🤔
  • TheMrWobblyTheMrWobbly Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    Should we tie the shoe laces together of all people being buried in case a zombie apocalypse occurs?
  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 764 Member Member Posts: 764 Member
    I didn't realize this until recently... I have friends on a couple of social media accounts I have chatted with every single day for over 20 years and never met them. I have seen there children grow from babies to married adults. I've shared their joys and sorrows and they, mine. All vicariously. I seem to have mixed feelings about it today.