Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 15,444Member Member Posts: 15,444Member Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    “Hope never abandons you; you abandon it” - George Weinberg

There's Always Hope, Just Usually No Chance. ~ Motorsheen
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 15,444Member Member Posts: 15,444Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    A thought I had today... we create our current state of mind, and nothing else appears to exist outside of that in the moment

... just don't be thinking that when you step off of a curb in front of a speeding taxi.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,978Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,978Member, Premium Member

I think my chin is getting pointier and pointier as I get older. 🤔
  • TheMrWobblyTheMrWobbly Posts: 1,636Member Member Posts: 1,636Member Member
    Should we tie the shoe laces together of all people being buried in case a zombie apocalypse occurs?
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,732Member Member Posts: 2,732Member Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    A thought I had today... we create our current state of mind, and nothing else appears to exist outside of that in the moment

... just don't be thinking that when you step off of a curb in front of a speeding taxi.
    then my mind would be inactive since I'd be ded
    I think my chin is getting pointier and pointier as I get older. 🤔
    no harm, you look good!
    There are people throughout history who intentionally made themselves detestable, they wanted to be hated, it was their goal.
    edited November 9
  • yukfooyukfoo Posts: 619Member Member Posts: 619Member Member
    I didn't realize this until recently... I have friends on a couple of social media accounts I have chatted with every single day for over 20 years and never met them. I have seen there children grow from babies to married adults. I've shared their joys and sorrows and they, mine. All vicariously. I seem to have mixed feelings about it today.
    yukfoo wrote: »
    I didn't realize this until recently... I have friends on a couple of social media accounts I have chatted with every single day for over 20 years and never met them. I have seen there children grow from babies to married adults. I've shared their joys and sorrows and they, mine. All vicariously. I seem to have mixed feelings about it today.
    at least you have interest in people outside of your (forthright?) circle of friends
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,732Member Member Posts: 226,732Member Member
    yukfoo wrote: »

Wow, that's a long time.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,978Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,978Member, Premium Member
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,740Member Member Posts: 2,740Member Member
    When you’re satisfied/complacent, you might be feeling good, but you might not be doing much for anybody else.

When you’re struggling, not feeling good, and trying to work on it, you might actually be uplifting to other people and making others feel good.
    edited November 12
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,040Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,040Member, Premium Member
    If you don't go looking for adventure you will never find it
    If you don't go looking for adventure you will never find it
    that’s actually kinda deep, and is true pretty much
    Situation Normal All F*cked Up
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 967Member Member Posts: 967Member Member
    Random thought of the day:

Don’t tell people you’re going to go tinkle just go
    PIG SNOUT SLURRY!
    poured into a mold, cooked, slathered in bbq glaze, put on a bun and sold to oblivious rib lovers.
    🤢
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 16,449Member Member Posts: 16,449Member Member
    PIG SNOUT SLURRY!
    poured into a mold, cooked, slathered in bbq glaze, put on a bun and sold to oblivious rib lovers.
    🤢

Must be the MacRib Lol