Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

13567226

Replies

  • lenoresdreamlenoresdream Posts: 522Member Member Posts: 522Member Member
    I hate when your bed sheets roll up into a ball in the dryer and don't properly dry so you have to untangle it all and dry it again. 3rd times the charm I guess. :/
  • lenoresdreamlenoresdream Posts: 522Member Member Posts: 522Member Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I hate when your bed sheets roll up into a ball in the dryer and don't properly dry so you have to untangle it all and dry it again. 3rd times the charm I guess. :/

    Get a new dryer

    Can't afford that. I need to install a clothes line and dry them the old way.
  • PowerMan40PowerMan40 Posts: 839Member Member Posts: 839Member Member
    you can be the hammer or the nail, your choice. Be the Hammer
  • zcb94zcb94 Posts: 4,191Member Member Posts: 4,191Member Member
    Whoever invented hormone therapy shots should be sainted!
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,393Member Member Posts: 33,393Member Member
    total_e wrote: »
    "Well, if I'M here, and YOU'RE here...doesn't that make this OUR time?"

    this makes me think of the Goonies.

    I thought the same thing!
    total_e wrote: »
    total_e wrote: »
    "Well, if I'M here, and YOU'RE here...doesn't that make this OUR time?"

    this makes me think of the Goonies.

    Close! It's from a movie of that same era, I think. Idk...when was Goonies from?

    Mid 80's.. still love that movie.
  • Just_J_NowJust_J_Now Posts: 9,579Member Member Posts: 9,579Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    total_e wrote: »
    total_e wrote: »
    "Well, if I'M here, and YOU'RE here...doesn't that make this OUR time?"

    this makes me think of the Goonies.

    Close! It's from a movie of that same era, I think. Idk...when was Goonies from?

    Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)
    The Goonies (1985)

    Okay NOW I feel really old. Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.