honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,630 Member
    Options
    In a time of world wide whining,

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
    but names will never hurt me.

• Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thinking if I should buy a ticket to a Daughtry concert and go alone alone bacause nobody can go with me. .
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Thinking if I should buy a ticket to a Daughtry concert and go alone alone bacause nobody can go with me. .

I went to a small venue concert end of July.
    I went alone. Had lots of fun.
    Sometimes alone is nice coz you don’t need to take anyone else’s wants into account. 🤷🏼‍♀️😊
  • Onerom1
    Options

I went to a small venue concert end of July.
    I went alone. Had lots of fun.
    Sometimes alone is nice coz you don’t need to take anyone else’s wants into account. 🤷🏼‍♀️😊

I’ll have to go alone then. Never been alone to a concert but I’ve traveled to very far and low places alone lol
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    pqh6zcidp16f.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    muhoodt4evqv.jpeg
  • Onerom1
    Options
    I’m not superstitious… yet, but I’m really getting weirded out by how often I see repeating numbers when I pick up my phone and check the time. For almost one month every single days has looked like 11:11AM 2:22PM 4:44PM and so on every time I check my phone. Kinda trippy, even happens when I’m asleep and I pick up my phone to look at it.. anyone know anything about stuff like that?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    I’m not superstitious… yet, but I’m really getting weirded out by how often I see repeating numbers when I pick up my phone and check the time. For almost one month every single days has looked like 11:11AM 2:22PM 4:44PM and so on every time I check my phone. Kinda trippy, even happens when I’m asleep and I pick up my phone to look at it.. anyone know anything about stuff like that?

No but I've always loved when it that happens. Or when it says 12:34 or 1:23.

In my last car, I was driving around and was going to hit 11,111 or something like that. The Doctor Who/I'm a weirdo fan in me kept driving until I hit it and then took a pic. :)
  • Onerom1
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

No but I've always loved when it that happens. Or when it says 12:34 or 1:23.

In my last car, I was driving around and was going to hit 11,111 or something like that. The Doctor Who/I'm a weirdo fan in me kept driving until I hit it and then took a pic. :)

Lol that’s a special moment to capture in picture 😊
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    97fgxk4qimjj.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Excuses are like ********,
    everybody has one.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    ed80n5tq6roo.png
  • Onerom1
    Options
    Excuses are like ********,
    everybody has one.

Like hearts?? 😆
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    Ladyofthelakes1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I need to go on a diet 😏
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Today needs to be “wear your comfiest WFH attire” day at the office.