Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,684 Member
    Options
    I think I spent too many decades around just guys.
    But I’m not a guy, causes issues. 🙄
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    FYI: best headbands for the gym that actually work and stay on are Gymwraps. So expensive. Stupid expensive. But worth it. And have been holding up for a long time. Only the tie on ones, I heard the other ones suck. Have you tried the Nike tie ones? They are horrible. I haven’t tried too many because a friend recommended these and they were the best.

somewhat related, today i bought a bunch of scarves to wear as headbands/wraps at the free trade store and i’m watching youtube tutorials rn learning how to tie them up and i’m excited for like 1950s housewife vibe

Somebody's been listening in on my confessionals again
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,070 Member
    Options
    FYI: best headbands for the gym that actually work and stay on are Gymwraps. So expensive. Stupid expensive. But worth it. And have been holding up for a long time. Only the tie on ones, I heard the other ones suck. Have you tried the Nike tie ones? They are horrible. I haven’t tried too many because a friend recommended these and they were the best.

somewhat related, today i bought a bunch of scarves to wear as headbands/wraps at the free trade store and i’m watching youtube tutorials rn learning how to tie them up and i’m excited for like 1950s housewife vibe
    Omgawd….pics or I think you’re just a tease.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

i will take a selfie and post at high noon tomorrow IF you will do the same 🔥

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Your skin has no receptors to sense wetness
  • MelG7777
    Options

Oh no I missed it!!!🥺

Did you post? Redo it. Please. Thanks.

• MelG7777
    Options

I don’t mean to brag but mine does. And that’s called fact checking. YW
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I don’t mean to brag but mine does. And that’s called fact checking. YW

👽
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    People, unless they have specific genetic anomalies, are born with 12 pairs of ribs (24 total).
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I've never owned a pair of crocs
  • MelG7777
    Options

Same
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Same

The only crocs I like are the ones made for babies, because everything made for babies is automatically cute

reported

Crocs make the best slippers and the best shower shoes. Whether or not you leave the house in them depends on how you look in grandpa aesthetic.
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    i wear crocs with knee socks
  • ermengarde22
    Options

Oh no I missed it!!!🥺

Did you post? Redo it. Please. Thanks.

i would but i am wearing contacts today
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    i wear crocs with knee socks

This is cute
  • MelG7777
    Options

Same

The only crocs I like are the ones made for babies, because everything made for babies is automatically cute

reported

Crocs make the best slippers and the best shower shoes. Whether or not you leave the house in them depends on how you look in grandpa aesthetic.

Oh they’re definitely trendy too. My high schoolers like them. Those prison looking slides are super trendy too amongst the young crowd. And….I guess they have to be comfy if they’re like slippers. I used to buy them for my kids when they were little cuz they were so easy. I have yellow rainboot crocs in just about every size. I have a croc story.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Same

reported

Oh they’re definitely trendy too. My high schoolers like them. Those prison looking slides are super trendy too amongst the young crowd. And….I guess they have to be comfy if they’re like slippers. I used to buy them for my kids when they were little cuz they were so easy. I have yellow rainboot crocs in just about every size. I have a croc story.
    Tease
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    There's a storm coming and people are freaking out and emptying the shelves. Maybe I'm not stressed enough? Because I didn't go buy anything.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I own Crocs. I wear them all the time. The best, ugliest thing that was ever gifted to me. Once you start, you can't stop. Kinda like a can of Pringles.