Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    It's normal to form negative opinions from first impressions of people and even to impulsively decide that you immediately dislike them. All that matters is that you're humble and open minded enough in time to realise when you were wrong.

Sometimes my gut be right, though

Without a doubt, especially if you're a good judge of character. Or your intution game is strong.

I've had one moment in my life where my intuition screamed at me to leave. It was so weird but we pulled up to a gas station, I locked eyes with the attendant and I just absolutely needed to leave, which I did. I doubt anything happened afterwards but I've never felt that way since

Either your intution saved you from an utter psychopath.

Or he thought you were hot, and couldn't believe it when you sped off into the distance.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    It's normal to form negative opinions from first impressions of people and even to impulsively decide that you immediately dislike them. All that matters is that you're humble and open minded enough in time to realise when you were wrong.

Same, my gut is always right. Never failed me

Gavin de Becker has a really interesting book called The Gift of Fear if you're into reading about your intuition and how you should pay attention to it

I love reading. Thanks for the recommendation <3
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I often get posts deleted because I tend to forget that there's alot of people that don't know me and don't know that I'm joking 99% of the time.

Then I think to myself that their reaction to my posts are probably this..

tmxd2x5ywlo0.gif

Or this..

cxekumjgsc7j.gif
    and some of you thisi6bu1735pkg4.gif

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I often get posts deleted because I tend to forget that there's alot of people that don't know me and don't know that I'm joking 99% of the time.

tmxd2x5ywlo0.gif

Or this..

cxekumjgsc7j.gif

n9ersqsb6522.gif

• CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

tmxd2x5ywlo0.gif

Or this..

cxekumjgsc7j.gif

n9ersqsb6522.gif

You know I want to say something about that pearl necklace. Right? 🤣😂
  • _Dan1985
    edited October 2022
    Options

Without a doubt, especially if you're a good judge of character. Or your intution game is strong.

I've had one moment in my life where my intuition screamed at me to leave. It was so weird but we pulled up to a gas station, I locked eyes with the attendant and I just absolutely needed to leave, which I did. I doubt anything happened afterwards but I've never felt that way since

Or he thought you were hot, and couldn't believe it when you sped off into the distance.

😂 While I would love to pad my ego I'm going with the former because it was such a strong feeling, clearly there was something there my brain absorbed and needed to run from

On the community pages of yourfitnessbuddy.com, a man with the username 'MargarineMeCroissantz' wrote a post last night lamenting how he made eye contact with the most perfect female specimen he could ever hope to meet before she inexplicably drove off into the sunset. His intuition was that she was his perfect match in every way.

Nah not really fam, he's actually in a straight jacket in a padded cell because the authorities found that he isn't competent to stand trial. Your intuition all good.
  • _Dan1985
    Options

😂 While I would love to pad my ego I'm going with the former because it was such a strong feeling, clearly there was something there my brain absorbed and needed to run from

On the community pages of yourfitnessbuddy.com, a man with the username 'MargarineMeCroissantz' wrote a post last night lamenting how he made eye contact with the most perfect female specimen he could ever hope to meet before she inexplicably drove off into the sunset. His intuition was that she was his perfect match in every way.

Nah not really fam, he's actually in a straight jacket in a padded cell because the authorities found that he isn't competent to stand trial. Your intuition all good.

Stop making me fall for you

Sorry, not sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, I've never worked at a fuel station and as far as I know, have never prompted a woman to instinctively run away with eye contact alone.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    [/quote]

Sometimes my gut be right, though[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm both of those and I'm never wrong....yet. I won't be rude or bitchy when I'm interacting with them, I just keep my interactions limited with very them or not interact with them at all to avoid discomfort on my part.

Eta: I *kitten* up the quote so you don't have to reply 😂
  • _Dan1985
    Options

Stop making me fall for you

Sorry, not sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, I've never worked at a fuel station and as far as I know, have never prompted a woman to instinctively run away with eye contact alone.

Based on your profile photo I don't think you have either

...and yours always makes me thirsty hungry, yes hungry for muffins.

Did you draw that yourself?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    As someone who walks to the beat of music for exercise, I freakin' LOVE The Village People!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I'm unbothered about the bar code scanner.
  • glassyo
    Options

I'm irrationally gleeful it's still free. (Not because I use it.)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

What? I thought it’s part of premium now
  • glassyo
    edited October 2022
    Options

Soooooooooooo someone on one of "those" threads said the item scan worked but not the meal scan so I tried it and it added the item.

And I KNOW I'm not a snowflake so I assume it works for everyone.

Go test it!

Edited to add: Conflicting stories. I'm so confused. :)

In other news, I'm probably going to gain all my weight back in frozen grapes and frozen blueberries.

And cookies. :)
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    qeolhuwoyvib.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Soooooooooooo someone on one of "those" threads said the item scan worked but not the meal scan so I tried it and it added the item.

Go test it!

In other news, I'm probably going to gain all my weight back in frozen grapes and frozen blueberries.

Have you tried sprinkling Jell-O powder on your grapes before freezing?

• glassyo
    Options

Go test it!

Have you tried sprinkling Jell-O powder on your grapes before freezing?

Next batch. I don't usually eat fruit this fast but as soon as I realized I could freeze them to last longer, I automatically started destemming and bagging.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    qeolhuwoyvib.gif

I'm more thrown by the fact that she has a disembodied hand than I am about the size of people's bumholes

She obviously did not want the world to know the size of her bumhole so she used the fake hand instead of her own thumbnail🤣😂
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    Options
    qeolhuwoyvib.gif

I'm more thrown by the fact that she has a disembodied hand than I am about the size of people's bumholes

She obviously did not want the world to know the size of her bumhole so she used the fake hand instead of her own thumbnail🤣😂

What about people with massively fake nails? Their bumholes would measure the size of a tennis ball 😂

Eta: I can't believe I'm talking about this

I'm actually laughing out loud for real and my partner just asked why. 😂 😅 awkward

Sorry
    hope you still love me
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    probably shoukdnt have turned on the ol sad core playlist but it fit my mood but its NOT HELPING