Is it too much to ask for a NICE guy with a hot bod?

Options

Replies

• LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Not at all.....there are a boatload of nice and sexy guys on my friend list!!

Of course, I am one of those people who lives by the philosophy that you usually get what you give out of relationships and life. What are you not bringing to the table? Are you a nice woman? Do you have a hot bod?

Nah, I'm totally mean, I can't cook, don't do back rubs:angry: and I would definitely NOT say I was hot.

But dammit I'm fun:drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Whole package right here!

you have a great smile and kind eyes.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    A lot of folks on steroids are NOT nice so does it matter if they're hot?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I'm a nice guy with a (reasonably) hot bod. I have me. Do I win?
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I think per capita there are more hot woman than men. I also think that a certain majority of the guys who know their hot are players and don't want to be in a relationship at this point in their life. But.....not all guys are like this, that's why the hot ones are hard to. Just my come by? What's your age limit? Try going a little older. Their usually more mature too.

Older is always better.... How YOU doin?? Loln

Who ME???
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I think per capita there are more hot woman than men. I also think that a certain majority of the guys who know their hot are players and don't want to be in a relationship at this point in their life. But.....not all guys are like this, that's why the hot ones are hard to. Just my come by? What's your age limit? Try going a little older. Their usually more mature too.

Older is always better.... How YOU doin?? Loln

Who ME???

Lol yes... But older men in general also lol
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Of course, I am one of those people who lives by the philosophy that you usually get what you give out of relationships and life. What are you not bringing to the table? Are you a nice woman? Do you have a hot bod?

actually - OP is one of my RL besties - i've known her since high school and i have NEVER known her to give less than 100% in a relationship. she's loyal and awesome and (though she doesn't see it) beautiful.

this was a sort-of-joke b/c she's had some pretty JERKS lately and we've been arguing whether or not the mythical nice hottie really does exist.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

actually - OP is one of my RL besties - i've known her since high school and i have NEVER known her to give less than 100% in a relationship. she's loyal and awesome and (though she doesn't see it) beautiful.

this was a sort-of-joke b/c she's had some pretty JERKS lately and we've been arguing whether or not the mythical nice hottie really does exist.

They do no exist. Some woman claimed she saw one back in the 80's but it turned out that it was a hoax.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Nah, I'm totally mean, I can't cook, don't do back rubs:angry: and I would definitely NOT say I was hot.

How are you fun if you don't do back rubs?
  • Josh5957
    Josh5957 Posts: 120
    Options
    Whole package right here!

you have a great smile and kind eyes.

lol I choose not to post shirtless pics, I am more than just a hot body! lol :bigsmile:
  • LankyYankee
    Options

Again with the logic! :angry: Ummmm, I'm a bad *kitten* bartender?
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    @LankyYankee: Another case of megalomania, delusion and arrogance!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Maybe some exist, but its doubtful.girls love *kitten* though, right ?
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Haha. Shoot...I could have helped you on the credit score question, but I'm still working on the "hot bod" requirement. (Also, I'm assuming people consider me a "nice guy").

Good luck with your search for the white whale/gryphon/unicorn/pot-of-gold-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow. :)
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Do you mean nice as in a generally nice person or nice in that he will be your emotional punching bag and wait like a liitle puppy dog on every beckon call?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    @LankyYankee: Another case of megalomania, delusion and arrogance!

i'm sorry, you do not meet the qualifications. but i did give you +3 bonus points for honesty on your attributes.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    A lot of folks on steroids are NOT nice so does it matter if they're hot?

wtf kind of idiotic statement is this?! Someone must be bad because no hot guy has ever looked their way.

And no, no hot bodied males are nice. Just like there are no nice hot girls.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Are you keeping them liquor'd up? Some people get mean and are jerks when they are drunk. Maybe that's the issue?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    *Sighs* the OP is another girl who won't talk to a sad emo like me. Going to go listen to LInkin Park and put on my Twitter that everybody hates me.

Dude...besides the fact that you're obviously waaaay too young for me...(wait? did I actually say that?) I love emo.

10/10 would bang.

Until he's waiting outside your work with an 8 inch kitchen knife.
    Stay safe.

It's okay. Emo kids cut themselves, not others.
  • LankyYankee
    Options

Are you keeping them liquor'd up? Some people get mean and are jerks when they are drunk. Maybe that's the issue?

But then how am I supposed to keep them penned up in my basement? I dislike the use of shackles and need them disoriented:laugh: