Shakeology... Love it!!! Who sells it?!

Options
I tried a bag of shakeology and it's almost gone! :( I've found that I really really love it and I don't know what I would do without it! Does anyone here sell shakeology or do I have to buy it from the shakeology website?? Thanks!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You've said the magic words, your inbox will soon be inundated with hopeful "coaches" looking to add you to their distribution list.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Or is this a ruse?
  • mysweetDani
    mysweetDani Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Uh oh.... Well then they will be disappointed cuz I only want the shake... No extra workout videos or anything like that, don't wanna be a "coach", don't even want to try to make money selling beach body products... I literally just want the shake.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I would do without it!

Count calories and learn portion sizes? :wink:
  • mysweetDani
    Options
    Haha @SueSueDio I do count my calories and I watch my portions when I eat a regular meal. The shake helps me eat a healthy quick breakfast or snack when I don't have time. Also it's nice to have when I'm craving sweets and junk food. I often have it to add protein to my diet or nutrients when my diet has been lacking. I know I can do all that with real food but the shake is just way faster and simpler, and that makes all the difference when you've got 2 kids under the age of two. :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You can do the same thing for a lot less money (and high pressure sales tactics) with a decent protein powder.
  • PearBlossom9
    PearBlossom9 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Better and cheaper options out there. You are paying a fee to someone when you buy it. Save your money.
  • luciahough
    luciahough Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yuck shakeology is a rip off man :( Wayyyy healthy protein powders out there than that crap
  • mysweetDani
    Options
    Well if shakeology is so bad then what are the better options? I'm totally ok with trying something else, especially if it's cheaper
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Well if shakeology is so bad then what are the better options? I'm totally ok with trying something else, especially if it's cheaper

Personally, I would rather find a protein powder that you like and make a smoothie. Fraction of the cost and just as good or better nutrition. Some of the ones I like:
    • Quest
    • Dynmatize
    • EAS
    • Muscle Milk
    • Pure Protein

And you won't be getting ripped off like you do with Shakeology.
  • jcorl0913
    jcorl0913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that shakeology is not just a "protein" shake. It's a meal replacement.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    jcorl0913 wrote: »
    Keep in mind that shakeology is not just a "protein" shake. It's a meal replacement.

I see you've had the Kool Aid.
  • psuLemon
    Options

At 120 calories, it's not going to provide that much nutrition. If you want a meal replacement, there are a ton for a fraction of the price.
  • jcorl0913
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

I see you've had the Kool Aid.

Lol. Nope. Never had it. Just pointing out that it is a meal replacement and regular protein, while less expensive, won't have the same nutritional supplements.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

food
  • jcorl0913
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »

At 120 calories, it's not going to provide that much nutrition. If you want a meal replacement, there are a ton for a fraction of the price.

I agree.
  • ndj1979
    Options

actually, it is over priced garbage that has nothing to do with health or nutrition...
  • jcorl0913
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

actually, it is over priced garbage that has nothing to do with health or nutrition...

Ok. I was just pointing out that a protein shake isn't quite the same thing as a meal replacement shake. Calm down.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Ok. I was just pointing out that a protein shake isn't quite the same thing as a meal replacement shake. Calm down.

please explain to us how shakelogy is more than a protein shake....?
  • psuLemon
    Options

please explain to us how shakelogy is more than a protein shake....?

The only difference is MRP and protein shakes are MRP generally have more carbs and are fortified with vitamins.