• alynn1106
    alynn1106 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't find the group to join.
    Id like to take part.
  • BreefitnessBreef88
    BreefitnessBreef88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and not sure how to join. I'd love to join this group if I still can.
    Current weight 217
    Goal weight 150
  • amazonqueen29
    amazonqueen29 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Scroll up and you will find a link to the group Ina previous post!
  • lindsaysue03
    lindsaysue03 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! SW 198 GW 148
  • BreefitnessBreef88
    Options
    Scroll up and you will find a link to the group Ina previous post!
    Thanks I think I joined lol
  • Sylvien38
    Sylvien38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I also want to join can someone help me?
    SW 2/7/16 is 255, my scale wasn't acting right and I entered wrong weight. I found that out when I weighed myself at the doctor's office. :o
    CW 3/7/16 is 238.4
    GW 208
  • raeannjones1
    raeannjones1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if that's ok? I just got this app so im still learning my way around it. My current weight is about 182 lbs and my weight goal is 125 lbs.
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group but I can't find it. Can you invite me? Thanks!!
  • BreefitnessBreef88
    Options
    I'm not sure if we're still able to message on here. I'm team red and since my week 1 weigh in I've gained 4 pounds! I need help I'm getting very discouraged. I had lost 10 pounds my first 3 weeks (before starting mfp) then for about a week I was stuck at 217. I got down on myself about it that on the weekend I ate fast food and didn't work out for the first time in 2.5 weeks. I'm getting back on track today. It's just hard seeing the scale go up! Has anyone else seen the scale go up this much in a matter of a couple days?
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if we're still able to message on here. I'm team red and since my week 1 weigh in I've gained 4 pounds! I need help I'm getting very discouraged. I had lost 10 pounds my first 3 weeks (before starting mfp) then for about a week I was stuck at 217. I got down on myself about it that on the weekend I ate fast food and didn't work out for the first time in 2.5 weeks. I'm getting back on track today. It's just hard seeing the scale go up! Has anyone else seen the scale go up this much in a matter of a couple days?

Your weight can fluctuate by 2-5lbs daily. You want to make sure you're weighing yourself at the same time of day (preferably first thing in the morning), in the same clothes (or none at all), and after you've used the restroom.

If you're already doing that, and you saw that much of a gain, I would think it's just water weight. Are you sticking to your calorie goal? Are you weighing and/or measuring everything you eat/drink?

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • BreefitnessBreef88
    Options

Your weight can fluctuate by 2-5lbs daily. You want to make sure you're weighing yourself at the same time of day (preferably first thing in the morning), in the same clothes (or none at all), and after you've used the restroom.

If you're already doing that, and you saw that much of a gain, I would think it's just water weight. Are you sticking to your calorie goal? Are you weighing and/or measuring everything you eat/drink?

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

I was having a hard time eating as much as mfp told me too. I could never reach my protein carb or fat goals. This past weekend I got down on myself and cheated. Ate fast food. Which took me over my sodium goals. So I'm sure it is water weight but it is so discouraging. Especially since I haven't seen the scale go down in weeks.
    I'd love to add you but I'm not sure how lol

• blackoceanview
    blackoceanview Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I sent request to join please.
  • quiltmommy
    quiltmommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I would love to join this challenge. I'm looking for something that will keep me focused and connected to others like me who need to lose wait and be healthier.

Cw: 223
    Gw: 170
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but can' not find it in groups. HELP!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, everyone. I believe the challenge is full for the current time period.
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'd really love to join this group :(

Anyone who didn't get in want to make a second group?
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would join 2nd group!
  • smpeffer
    smpeffer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How do I join?
    Sw 165
    Gw 130
  • Waldenr123
    Waldenr123 Posts: 15 Member