Dog Lovers' Walk-Buddy Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• gethntysear
    gethntysear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Word of advice do not go out for a walk straight after leg and bum workout!! Archer nearly had to carry me around :blush:
  • itsolivia123
    itsolivia123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is gonna happen! This is a great idea for us and our dog! Going to start this afternoon ☺️
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    20 minute walk on a very windy trail with water views. Tanklin wanted to stop every 2 seconds to sniff so I started doing lunges & squats each time just to stay warm.
  • UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    2.2 miles with Loxley today. We took Saturday and Sunday off. :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken Trixie the last couple of days because I have been sick but my daughter took her today for a nice invigorating walk!!
  • lkirchner82
    lkirchner82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I walk my three each day, but poor Noah is the only one with whom I can run. Running with a beagle is practically animal abuse. "Why would you want to run when you can STOP AND SMELL ALL THE THINGS?" 2u2su6vcthsb.jpeg
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have two big dogs who love to walk. Now that the weather has gotten nicer I can take them out in the neighborhood for some good walking time. I got 4 miles in yesterday, 2 miles with each dog.
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    2.2 miles with Loxley today B)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Today Trixie and I did around 5 miles. Well she did more I'm sure as she was off leash for a good portion of it. She went for a swim too. I got in over 12,000 steps...going to end the day with 13000.
  • coalz
    Options
    Walked yesterday but forgot to write! Had to give the boy a bath cause he was stomping in the Marsh. PU!! Didn't get out for a walk today but he helped digging in the garden & clearing sticks out of the yard. Love my farm dog!
  • gethntysear
    gethntysear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Beautiful weather here, went for a big walk and did tonnes of gardening. Unfortunately my steps and miles have all come from pacing back and forth at the vets as archer got into a fight and has a puncture in his cheek :worried: now £400 lighter but thank goodness he's OK just dopey from anesthesia.

Fitbit showing Heart rate slowly is going back to normal, hope everyone else is having a good Friday!
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    we took the long weekend off and there was bad weather late last week...

But me and Loxley went 2.2 miles both today and yesterday

B)
  • coalz
    Options
    Busted in the park without my dog on his leash. But he's voice & sight certified! So lame he can't frolic free. He would get such a better work out if he didn't have to slow down for me.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    We're in!! I love walking my pups & they have motivated me more than once to get up & walk them, even when I wanted to be lazy!

mx39509d52rs.jpeg
  • coalz
    Options
    Love yoga gonna start practicing Doga. When they downward upward dog I shall too. Yay Chatarungas!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? We're just home from another muddy walk...
    emkk3fovk2cd.jpg
  • marciah83
    marciah83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nir68kby1ljw.jpeg
    Paws and I go for usually about 1/2 an hour every day, it's about 2 KM. I failed him this past Thursday and Friday as I was tired and we didn't make it outside for our walk.
  • liviaa2004
    liviaa2004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    d9u3sw1y0za0.jpeg

We will walk twice a day 3-5 km total .