SABOTAGED BY COWORKER!

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    That's why I hate working with women! It's only women who ever organize these damn office parties. Men just sit around and fart and laugh. There's no calories in a good fart laugh.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    If this is sarcasm, it's really bad and not so funny sarcasm. Like. Pretty lame.

z226344398.gif
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Being in a can of olives and start a huge fight about whether they are a fruit or a vegetable.

Or are they a legume...ah ah see what I did there
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    If this is sarcasm, it's really bad and not so funny sarcasm. Like. Pretty lame.

z226344398.gif

lol on gif
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Oh look another sign up email..... DELETE....

I don't participate in most of those at my work, after a few of them they get the hint you are not interested

in my profession, it is important to maintain certain levels of civility among everyone. And my office is small. It would be noted if I failed to participate.

I second the idea that I need to bring meat next time.

I agree bring meat. Meat whistle or tube steak would go over good! I those can't be rustled up...bring spam.

Yeah bring in a giant tube steak or pound hot dogs like I did one time. LOL coworkers love giant hot dogs
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I don't participate in most of those at my work, after a few of them they get the hint you are not interested

in my profession, it is important to maintain certain levels of civility among everyone. And my office is small. It would be noted if I failed to participate.

I agree bring meat. Meat whistle or tube steak would go over good! I those can't be rustled up...bring spam.

Yeah bring in a giant tube steak or pound hot dogs like I did one time. LOL coworkers love giant hot dogs

Seriously this...who doesn't love giant wieners??
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

MFP is full of Bullies!
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options

I was wholly expecting you to say "I told my co-worker I was getting healthier & she injected all of my celery sticks with butter".
    Celerys only purpose is to act as a peanut butter vector.
    So as long as she injected it with peanut butter its fine.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Seriously this...who doesn't love giant wieners??

People from the island of lesbos?
    (Is that politically incorrect? My alarm is going off, but its not very accurate. Must get it fixed along with my sarcasm detector.)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the fruit!!! You'll get fat!!!

Huh?

Lol

Sarcasm people, sarcasm. :wink:

HEY! Sometimes us old people don't get it. NOW, it's funny.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the fruit!!! You'll get fat!!!

Huh?

Lol

Sarcasm people, sarcasm. :wink:

HEY! Sometimes us old people don't get it. NOW, it's funny.

Well, it's about time! :wink:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Another Carbs are evil rant :P
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I eat watermelon=I am fat
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    don't cheat yourself treat yourself :) this will be good test for you

tumblr_m7oskd9SVO1qahrppo1_500.gif
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have little sympathy for people who have issues like this. I have been diabetic for years and I never expected my coworkers to plan their pot lucks around my needs. I am all grown up and know what I can and can not have. I never once thought anyone was trying to sabotage me because they could have sugar. So grow up buttercup the world does not revolve around you.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I had bariatric surgery last September and have finally learned some great habits when it comes to food. However in that time, we have had a pie bake-off, a dessert-only pitch in, and numerous other pitch-ins in my office. Not to mention the monthly (or so) boxes of donuts that are brought in. These people EAT! I don't even worry about it. I bring what I would eat for lunch, and if the food in the pitch-in does not meet my nutrition needs, I don't eat them. Or I eat very small portions of them. I even had a single bite of a brownie at our last shared meal, and didn't blow my normal eating. There are so many ways to work around people who are not dieting when you are, without having to feel bad. I have even brought in nacho dip about a month after surgery and while everyone else loved it, I didn't have any because it just didn't fit my needs that day (and it just didn't sound like it would settle in my stomach either - darn dairy!). I don't even think its sabotage, it's just that other people are only thinking about their own stomachs and what sounds good to them at any given time.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I TOLD my coworker that I'm trying to get in shape and then she organizes food parties in the office. I'm so angry. I know she is trying to sabotage me! She organized a juice party today and made everyone bring in fruits and veggies. That's nothing but carbs and sugars!!!!! I had to bring in a lunch with some protein just so I could hit my macros!

Food for thought. I think I will tell my coworkers that I am trying to remain celibate.
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    I TOLD my coworker that I'm trying to get in shape and then she organizes food parties in the office. I'm so angry. I know she is trying to sabotage me! She organized a juice party today and made everyone bring in fruits and veggies. That's nothing but carbs and sugars!!!!! I had to bring in a lunch with some protein just so I could hit my macros!

Food for thought. I think I will tell my coworkers that I am trying to remain celibate.

BWAHAHAHA! So does that mean there will be office orgies??? I want to work at your office!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Some individuals and their sarcasm detectors.....

jeff-dunham-peanut-o.gif
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

LOL, send pics of who they bring in.