• ShrinkingScientist
    ShrinkingScientist Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    i prepped for a colonoscopy, does that count? Not even fun btw
    Lol I've heard that stuff you have to drink is disgusting

Oh, it's not the stuff you drink that's disgusting, it's the results that follow. Quick weight loss ;)

No the stuff you drink is disgusting too. It's hard to get down. Funny thing is that my colonoscopies usually happen when I am flaring bad and already going 30+ times a day so the prep was just an average day for me.

This. I hard a time finishing the movi-prep, it came out both ends at the same time. It was horrific.

Go lytely (ironic name) is worse

My GI MD had me mix an entire bottle of miralax in two bottles of gatorade that I had to drink and then take a handful of ducolax pills too. It didn't taste bad, but holy cow, I lived in the bathroom.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    mommy0423 wrote: »
    I lost about 12lbs on a 10 day detox. It worked for me and it wasn't expensive.
    all water and waste,none of it was fat.you cannot say you lost 1.2 lbs per day of fat. its just not going to happen that way.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,069 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi folks,

I'm closing this discussion. The OP gets it by now, you don't like cleanses.

If you aren't trying to be helpful, please move on without posting, or ignore the content.

Thanks!

Nova
This discussion has been closed.