Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What are your plans today?

Options

Replies

• linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Do some organizing and take kids to chess club this afternoon
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Not sure...either skating or visiting the hospital this am and then folding laundry?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    It's too dark to do anything with D's mood lighting throughout the house so I'm thinking video games and hopefully I can find a Gatorade somewhere
  • pie_eyes
    edited April 2016
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    It's too dark to do anything with D's mood lighting throughout the house so I'm thinking video games and hopefully I can find a Gatorade somewhere

I feel depressed reading your comments.........you need to be more of a happy pie!

I try to sound happier. What's better than video games? It's raining so it's dark.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    D makes sure I'm secluded. I'm still trying to get a key , he's under a lot of stress right now with work so I'm trying to stroke his ego and stuff :no_mouth:
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    It's not really that simple ,

His house is his house I can't really do what I want , or else I get kicked out and I don't have anywhere to go

I tried doing stuff by myself and he yells

I need a key so I can try to find a job , he works morning til late night so I can't really depend on his help soo..
  • BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    wtf is goin on
  • BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    youre like the girl on Gone girl from her story about the ex boyfriend :lol:
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am going to repair my mountain bike and hit the park if there is any daylight left when I am done.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    He's not that gullible
  • linddd
    Options
    One thing is to figure out what I'm doing tomorrow
  • linddd
    Options
    Laundry <sigh>
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    It's a quiet week at work, boss was away last week which means he has quite a few surgeries scheduled this week. That pretty much gets him off my back-til next week anyway. I'm enjoying this little break, brain surgeons are very demanding. Tonight I'll go home and chill with the littles, and continue to look forward to Monday when my favorite person gets home from his trip. :)
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Don't really know things really aren't going the way I planned them but we'll continue on
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Don't really know things really aren't going the way I planned them but we'll continue on

I want to give you the biggest hug and then eat pie together. I make a mean apple or blueberry
  • kcongel90
    kcongel90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Working at my very boring job, then going to home to my puppies. Its the one year anniversary of adopting one, so they are getting toys :)
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    kcongel90 wrote: »
    Working at my very boring job, then going to home to my puppies. Its the one year anniversary of adopting one, so they are getting toys :)

Aw congrats and Happy Adoptiversary!
  • kcongel90
    kcongel90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you! My babies are two of the best decisions I've ever made!