Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What are your plans today?

pie_eyes
pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
I'm sure they're exciting and worth talkin about !!!!

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I skated. Now I'm icing my sore hip. It's beautiful out so after lunch I wi walk tk the store for peanut butter and crazy foam soap. I'm trying to find a cheap vacation for next week too. this evening I'm partnering a skating test then probably celebratory drinking after
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    After work, I'm going to go to TCBY with my boyfriend for some frozen yogurt. I'm debating on either having fruit or chocolate toppings. I can't decide right now. Guess I'll just have to go and see how I feel. I'm most likely going to go with the sugar-free yogurt though. I feel better having less sugar in my diet.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    TCB
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Working. Then completing the remainder of my three-hour commute home. Then (hopefully) chillen' and taking a break from after-work errands since it's Wednesday. Need to spend quality time with my puppies and my man.
  • pie_eyes
    Chrisley Knows Best marathon and salad making

And drinking
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Gym. Gym hard...
  • pie_eyes
    Not really sure... I need to do some cleaning and dishes. I'd really like a nap. Working on a resume and some job apps. Alcohol. I don't even know what I'm making for dinner tonight
  • synchkat
    I'm going to go get myself an egg salad sandwich. :)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    I am getting a butt massage this afternoon that I am looking forward to :)
  • rshaw11
    rshaw11 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm still having my morning coffee, no plans yet. If this rain let's up, I'm going out for a stroll.
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Crossing my fingers I can breathe through my workout tonight.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    pretend to work while ogling along the pretty ladies on here
  • PalePocahontas
    PalePocahontas Posts: 1,130 Member
    Going to get a bath now then get an early night.
  • pie_eyes
    Dishes and making birthday brownies for myself. Got a new video game and two 40s. Yipppeee
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    I am currently sitting in the office with no internet. Walking next, polishing and waxing the boat this afternoon, crashing this evening.
  • synchkat
    I went curling so not I have to do a couple of errands before getting the boy from school and then I am hoping to take him swimming. I have to start figuring out stuff to pack for vacay too
  • pie_eyes
    My planzz is to grocery shop get the amount of beers that I want for my Monday night scheduled programing, get the ingredients I want for a recipe I want to try and have a nice quiet night sitting alone

That's my fantasy

My reality is more likely to be me trying to sleep as long as possible during the day but waking up anyway because sleeping while stressed is impossible, arguing about dinner ingredients and alcohol amounts and where I'm going to live. Passing that over and getting something for dinner that's totally different and frozen and wathcing my scheduled Monday night programming.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Editing an exam, walking my dogs, preparing to teach, teaching, dinner, TV, bed