Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What are your plans today?

Options

Replies

• WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Get through this stupid medical check day without losing my ish
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Getting off work early and running on the trail before the snow hits then going to some friends of mine tonight that are crossfit games/toughman competitors and working out with them in their fabulous well equipped private gym where they are going to hand my @ss to me. Then probably blow that workout on some yummy mexican food!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Im thinking of going for a little hike in a few, no weights today and soccer later in the evening, and making plans to go bowling.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Afternoon run. :)
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options

Me too! And hopefully a Friday night gym session.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

that sounds great!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    jbuzzed wrote: »

If I can get out of a school event, I am going to hit the gym this evening as well.

that sounds great!

Thanks. Looking forward to it since it might snow this weekend.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    jbuzzed wrote: »

If I can get out of a school event, I am going to hit the gym this evening as well.

that sounds great!

Thanks. Looking forward to it since it might snow this weekend.

dude i know..i mean snow after all this perfect weather...im getting sick of it.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Drink this 40 and have a nap maybe... I don't know I woke up tired as heck. Do the dishes. Maybe watch some wrestling. Maybe not . Maybe watch some old TV show .
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Hate Saturdays cause I wake up too early. It's supposed to be rainy so I'll probably video game til my thumbs bleed and drink stuff that's not alcoholic
  • looking4gains
    looking4gains Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Gym and fishing
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    No plans. Need to get groceries and probably take the boy skating?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Riding to the gym...get in a good lifting session and then ride home. Put together the menu for the week and shopping list and off to Costco. Get ready for my kiddos birthday tomorrow.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Playing Mr. Mom during the day. Daughter to harp lesson, son to community service day then off to a surprise 50th for a neighbor. She is a lot of fun.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Pick up my Motorcycle at the shop, then take it home, clean it and get ready for riding.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Clean watch TV and be the leisurely lady that I am.

Maybe some video games when it starts getting dark
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options
    coast through work till drinks and March Madness after.

what game(s) are you playing, pie?
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Well this morning I ate breakfast in bed and watched a korean drama. Then I went to work. At work I sat on the computer doing processor stuff. Then I ate a subway sandwich while watching more of that drama. Then I clocked back in to work. About to mail out a policy. Then more work and then I'm going to drive home and call my mom on the drive home as usual and try to tell her about my day while she yells at all the stupid drivers on her way home. Then I'll make dinner. Eat it and watch Supernatural. Then clean up and make some sleepy time tea. Then lay in bed watch another episode while drinking tea and go to bed.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I downloaded the old GTA games to my PS4 and I've been playing through those

D got me FarCry 4 (I asked for Fallout 4 but he's ... Dense) for my birthday that I'm kinda playing

And GTA V is always being played by me at some point

I'm super huge fan of the GTA series
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options
    i never got into GTA. Fallout 4 is pretty badass though