Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What are your plans today?

Options

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Drop the kids at school. Kickboxing. Supermarket. Laundry. Pick up the kids. Supervise homework. Early dinner. Baseball practice (the boys, not me). Home. Bed.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    Surviving the work day, getting in a workout, homework, relaxing before bed
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Work, game, swim, shower, bed.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    At work :frowning: In the office by myself as well which is always super boring!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    taken one of the kids to the Dr, now have to get the other one to nursery on time, go for the normal 5mile walk then pick-up again. nothing exciting hah
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    work :( gym :) grown up stuff....
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Do some of the work I so actively and successfully avoided yesterday
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    Do some of the work I so actively and successfully avoided yesterday

procrastination - it's a wonderful thing ;)
  • ilfaith
    Options
    Tennis and the laundry that didn't get done yesterday. Then the boys have martial arts this afternoon. My oldest has a belt test.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I really just wanna nap. Need to fold laundry so I can find stuff that went missing. Need to do bathroom but I probably won't do that today.

Laundry and napz.

Then video games later
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    Goof off at work on mfp, my sister's birthday dinner, then home to enjoy the last night of peace and quiet before my son comes home tomorrow night.
  • Raechel120
    Raechel120 Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wash clothes, probably take calls on rental properties I have available, and hopefully spend most of the day outside, I work from home so my day depends on how many showings I have and ppl that call last min wanting to view right then.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Hopefully go back to sleep again, walk dogs, write for 5 hours, clean the kitchen, grade exams, do assignment for class I'm talking, eat, sleep, repeat
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    clean up after the kids, go for a run (although my legs are killing) then after that i'm not sure
  • dablinn
    dablinn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not much for me... Got work at 4
  • ilfaith
    Options
    Quicky elliptical workout after dropping off the kids at school. Volunteering in my first grader's classroom. Taking the middle boy to the eye-doctor. Another baseball game tonight. Unless it is rained out. Then I'll take my kids to the indoor trampoline park.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I got more cleaning to do
  • debmom2boyz
    debmom2boyz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Taking care of my sick kidlet. :(
    Cleaning
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Working for the first half of the day, then painting my new office for the second. After that I'm going out with a buddy of mine for a little drinking, and then back home.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    No work today ...... am puttering around the house, doing laundry & decluttering ..... watching TV & playing on the laptop ...... may take a nap ..... then a walk before dinner.