Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What are your plans today?

Options

Replies

• maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Beer, taking the kids out of town for a race in the morning, beer
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    ii1u56or0bwp.gif

Lol I think that's my plans too , my body hurts too much to do anything ....
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    Getting the boat ready for the water this weekend! 21 degrees on Sunday!!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Trying to get my Arsse movin! Have to go to Home Depot because I need more supplies!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Got up and made espresso, got breakfast, and working. Have interviews and projects to work on till 3p, then off to pick up my youngest at school and have to run him to get xrays of his finger. Once I get that done and get him home I will check in on my oldest who is home sick. Then off to play tennis with college girls, and maybe drinks after.

At home, few more beers and some alone time to wind down the evening.

Exciting, right?
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    After doing some domestic duties... I will run a few errands and then in the afternoon get my workouts in.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Work work work until 4, then it's a girls night out to celebrate my bestie's bday. Looking forward to it!
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Woke up and started making my beef jerky :) Walked my dog then work all day!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Finish work, walk the track, drink vodka, make questionable decisions, sleep...

In for questionable decisions.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Justn7883 wrote: »
    Woke up and started making my beef jerky :) Walked my dog then work all day!

Lol beef jerky and my mind lol
  • sw33tp3a15
    Options

I like this plan >:)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

<3

Had a fun day now laying on the couch, drinking adult bevs, debating whether to go buy candy for movie night
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Wash bed sheets , I'm kinda feeling an old movie , shower , make D and I lunch , do some drinking , make din
  • sw33tp3a15
    Options
    Color the gray hairs on my head. Get my nails done... finish up some last minute shopping... eat some chocolate chip cookies... Fun day ahead of me.
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    Entertaining my in-laws... Made mini-black bean brownies, and they had no idea they were healthy, the loved them and then I told them how they were made and it was so funny seeing their reactions.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Just did some yard work...now I'm all itchy. Next up...some exercise then skating eventually
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    A movie and some pool...