I am going to GIVE UP like everyone else says

Options

Replies

• cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Gotta follow this one...

really.... are you related to hulk hogan?
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If this is a real post, the OP should seek professional help.
  • katdav60
    katdav60 Posts: 14
    Options
    You are taking the p###' and been a right top hat. Otherwise you have a eating disorder and need help.
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You ARE joking right?
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    my apoligies to jdad. after a PM from him to make me understand his mental capacity it is certainly believable that he is on a downward spiral from simply eating M&Ms. most of us stronger people can hold up to such small temptations but he did fall off the wagon, my sincere apoligies to u for offending you and please keep me for support in your jopurneys.

I forgive you
  • jdad1
    Options
    You are taking the p###' and been a right top hat. Otherwise you have a eating disorder and need help.

What in the heck are you talking about top hats for?
  • penelopeyvonne
    penelopeyvonne Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This guy is just taking the p*$$ out of those of us who are serious about losing weight. I thought he was just over-exaggerating at first until I saw a post from him in another subject, offering sensible (fairly) support. 900+ posts since March 2013 - c'm'on - we're not all idiots!
  • deus3xMachina
    Options
    Original Poster just went full retard.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Seriously ?
    Is this supposed to be an "give me attention" post?

If you are honestly that upset over a few calories and m&ms - getting fit is not the only concern here.

Maybe I am being a meanie and a bad guy. but seriously??? SERIOUSLY?

^^^ This.
  • adorbis
    adorbis Posts: 11
    Options
    Haha, I go over my calories almost every other day. Still down 37 lbs. If I know I am going to go over, I run more.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I hate posts like this. the troll who posted up played to the decent nature of genuine people to get a cheap laugh. ha, ha, ha...
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    DO NOT give up! You need to learn to work with YOUR body and YOUR cravings and ignore everyone else. You are a unique individual and as thus this weight loss journey is your unique journey.

As for the candy. It's not a failure unless you LET it be a failure.

I lost all the weight once before 135 pounds gone. I did it by not having the candy. I went for months upon months without having cake or dessert. I was regimented. I lost the weight and then tried to live a 'normal' life. I for the first time had the candy and the cake and I went WILD. I didn't know how to handle it. So this time around I'm ok with having some candy. I'm ok with having a piece of cake. It is a PIECE of cake not the whole cake and it only happens every once in a while. I'm learning to deal with life NOW while I'm losing. It may make me lose a bit slower, but this way I'll KEEP it off!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Original Poster just went full retard.

game, set and match
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ** sigh**
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    -1/10
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    QFT. If this is an indication of what the message boards are going to look like today, then I am outta here. Only whine I like comes in a bottle. :sad:
  • jdad1
    Options
    Thank you all for your help. I think i will be OK. Just got to get back on track you know. I really, really screwed up but i can still do this. Thanks.
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    go getm tiger!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    If Troll: Just. Stay. Fat.

tumblr_loeujwZKWi1qgrpnho1_500.jpg

If Serious: Get help.
  • thesunisgreen
    Options
    Just get back on the horse and do better tomorrow! It's ok to eat something bad once. One bad thing didn't make you overweight, so you are fine!
This discussion has been closed.