Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

T25 Do it with me!

Justine_Renee
Justine_Renee Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2016 in Challenges
I'm looking for a group of people to do T25 with me! If you're tired of being overweight and you're ready to do something about it message me. I need motivation too, so it would be great to have a network of support. No more excuses, no more I'll do it tomorrow. Start now with me

Replies

• Indiaya
    Indiaya Posts: 1 Member
    I started 2 days ago!
  • AnhEatsBread
    AnhEatsBread Posts: 6 Member
    When are you starting? I'm gamed.I just got the dvds but haven't stated. Been getting back in shape with a less intense program but I'll be up for T25 soon
  • rachaelbell21
    rachaelbell21 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm on week 3 of alpha. Am up for motivation!! Feel free to add me
  • Justine_Renee
    Justine_Renee Posts: 2 Member
    I've got all three of you added! Let's do this ☺️
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    I am starting today! I have done it before but this is my first time post baby.
  • R0ckNR0llingSandy
    R0ckNR0llingSandy Posts: 5 Member
    I started one week then lost motivation. A group of us doing it together will definitely give me the motivation. Please add me
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    I'm on week 6 of the program. It's my second week of Beta Round. I plan on doing at least 4 weeks of Gamma after I finish 10 weeks. Any and all feel free to FR
  • rachaelbell21
    rachaelbell21 Posts: 27 Member
    Cardio done!!
  • centenoni40
    centenoni40 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm starting monday

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    I used to use this when I traveled for work a lot and didn't always have access to a gym, but since I haven't been traveling as much I've gone back to classes at the gym. I didn't have much time yesterday to get to the gym, so I did a T25 workout. Per my Fitbit I burned about 300 calories for a quick 25 minute workout...not bad! I hit the gym consistently, so I wouldn't consider myself out of shape even though I'm overweight, but today muscles hurt as if I hadn't worked out in awhile. I forgot how good a workout it is....and efficient!

I think I'm going to add back in doing T25, gotta go look up that T25 calendar. Feel free to add me.
  • forubugs
    forubugs Posts: 13 Member
    I will start tomorrow :)
  • kellmell
    kellmell Posts: 8 Member
    can I join too?
  • motivatedsister
    I did T25 a few days last week, but I'm going to officially start following the alpha calendar today. I've always just done a workout here and there when I couldn't do my usual thing, so I've never done it all the way through. So excited to see what kinda of results I get.

Will post starting stats later today.

How's everybody doing?
  • opkyota
    opkyota Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone i am also doing t25. Pls add me so we can motivate each other
  • motivatedsister
    I just did day 2 Speed 1.0...I'm having to kinda jog in place to catch my breath every now and again but hanging in there.

I've been doing a variety of workouts for awhile now (Zumba, Boxing, Body Pump, etc.) but I have to say something about these movements in T25 that I really feel it in my core. Lol I hope that means that by the end of this I'll lose some inches off my waist.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    I just started today. Did the Cardio. I also had to do the jog in place thing to catch my breath off and on, but I did better than I thought! Would be good to check in with other people and see how it's going. :)
  • farsaunikorn
    farsaunikorn Posts: 5 Member
    I've been going on and off. I need to start & finish this. I would love to be a part of your group please.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    I did Speed 1.0 today and that was tough for me because I am so uncoordinated!! All of the criss-crossing of the feet and stuff... I guess I'll get used to it, lol. Didn't feel like I got as good of a workout because I kept screwing up, but my hair was soaked when I was done!!
  • beckaklee
    beckaklee Posts: 1 Member
    Half way thru week 2 Alpha!
  • lisasc0721
    lisasc0721 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I haven't been on MFP in a long time, but I just got back on today. (since my last log in I got pregnant with my second child, gave birth to her and she is now 14 months old, haha). Anyway, I am desperately trying to lose 30-40lbs by June. Started t25 last Monday, did the full week but only one workout on Friday. Had a bad Easter weekend with candy, wine and such but trying to get back on track this week. I am also thinking of doing the 21 day fix, has anyone done that/had success?

Finally, my knees are KILLING me with all of the squats. I want to muscle through but they are in pain all of the time now that I have started doing this again. Any suggestions?

Thanks!