T25 Do it with me!

Options

Replies

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Alpha - Cardio done! Feeling good...think the couple days I took it easy helped out.

Plan to head to BodyPump and then Zumba a little later on today.
  • noorapu1000
    noorapu1000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HI I JUST STARTED YESTERDAY.FINISHED SPEED 1 TODAY. KNEE IS KILLING ME. HOPE TO JOIN WITH ALICIA AND CYNBET69.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Total Body Circuit done, and I made up the Ab Intervals workout I missed on Friday! I still need to makeup 1 Total Body Circuit workout that I missed and then I'll be all caught up.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Lower Focus done! It hurts soooo good lol. Headed to the gym in a bit...

How's everyone else doing?
  • rklmc
    rklmc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of week one of Alpha-can I join?? Did the total body circuit and Thought I was going to die!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    WTG @rklmc !

Went to the gym for a class, and then just came home and did Total Body Circuit. I still need to make up a Total Body Circuit that I missed on Friday...hoping to maybe add it in tomorrow after double duty. Lol but we'll see...if not, Saturday for sure.
  • noorapu1000
    noorapu1000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    went for a slow walk for half an hour to lift up my spirit for lower focus today! Just by looking at the video giving me knee pain! lol! no way i will do both workout today.
  • DoraTina626
    DoraTina626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    I started today, I could use and give support. I NEED the motivation to continue.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    I'm hurting lol, but I'm all caught up! I did Speed 1.0, Total Body Circuit, and Ab Intervals today. I also finally made it back to my regular Pilates class at the gym.

I'm hoping come Sunday I'm seeing something lost on the scale or inches lost....TOM though so I usually don't see much around then more like gain, so we'll see. Kinda sucks that Aunt Flow arrived this week though because I feel like I really gave it my all this week. Oh well!
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I had a major setback last week with a family emergency. I had to fly out of town for the week and couldn't continue the workouts. I am going to pick back up today and repeat week 4. Anxious to get back in it!
  • Jayz395
    Jayz395 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ErynVee wrote: »
    Hi all! I had a major setback last week with a family emergency. I had to fly out of town for the week and couldn't continue the workouts. I am going to pick back up today and repeat week 4. Anxious to get back in it!

Hope everything's ok. Good luck getting back in, last week before you move to next round
  • gulbin2016
    gulbin2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I tried to do it twice in the past, but couldn't make it a habits. I'm keen his time. But is it going to be pushing myself too much? I already cycling to work twice (75 min each day), run 30 min 3 times a week and power walk 1 hr (5 days a week). Wanna do të too. Want to lose 10th kg! ! Had shin splint 2 months ago and had loads of physio. Thanks god it is much better now. Have to train for a half marathon in October as well..
  • kristle00
    kristle00 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today :smile: Any advice for a newbie?
  • Jayz395
    Jayz395 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    kristle00 wrote: »
    I'm starting today :smile: Any advice for a newbie?

Just do your best and have a goal in mind to keep you motivated

• kristle00
    kristle00 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    thanks! I will make myself a goal chart tonight!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Hope everything is ok @ErynVee !

Birthday celebration for a friend yesterday, so no workout. Luckily they wanted to go out to a seafood restaurant so at least I was able to stay well under calorie goal! I should be able to do double duty today to make it up. And it looks like I'll be doing double duty several days this week...I already know I have to work late this week so I'll probably miss another day as well....but will make it up.

Ready to finish up my last week of Alpha! I don't know if I would say I'm 100% crushing the workouts now, but I think I'll still move ahead to Beta next week as planned.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    All caught up! I did yesterday's Total Body Circuit & today's Ab Intervals.

Advice for people who are just starting, don't quit! Just do the best that you can do, and each time you'll find that you can do more and more. Don't focus on pounds lost as that might discourage you...if you need a measurable quantity go with inches. Results aren't instantaneous so stick with the program long enough to give yourself time to see the possibilities. Good luck!
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the concern and kind words!

I decided to repeat my last week this week since I had gotten a bit behind and could certainly use the practice!! I did Total Body Circuit today and am glad to be back in it!! Hope you all are doing well.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    I missed Wednesday's workout due to a late night, so yesterday I did double duty again - Total Body Circuit and Cardio. OMG it was rough, but I got it done and still managed to go to a barre class. Not looking forward to another double duty tonight, especially having it include Total Body Circuit again! I don't have my major plans this weekend so if I'm dying after completing Total Body Circuit I'll probably just leave Lower Focus to Saturday.
  • andrulan510
    andrulan510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got T25 last November and haven't tried it yet. I would like to tell you a little about myself. Last year I lost 30 pounds but gained it back after a tragedy happened. I lost my oldest son last july and it has been hard coming to terms with the fact he is gone. I am going to take the challenge T25 and give it all I got. I'm in!!!!