MILF

Options

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I would be flattered, but I find the term a little annoying. Do I really need a qualifier to be desirable just because I have had children?
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I would be flattered, but I find the term a little annoying. Do I really need a qualifier to be desirable just because I have had children?

I'll be honest.

Yes because it's very rare to see a mom who is fit and attractive. At least around here any way.

And for the record I think it's a compliment. If I had kids I'd want to be considered a MILF.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I would like to be called a MILF so I would say it's a good thing smile about it and move on
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    Personally I like being objectified...makes me feel alive. But I prefer being called hot as f***

tumblr_m6h74mpHR81rwcc6bo1_250.gif

I was called that once....Didn't offend me lol :)
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Total compliment.
  • Miz_Sparklez
    Miz_Sparklez Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Anyone that says they wouldn't want to be called a MILF is crazy!!

After two babies and the toll it takes on a body... I take being called a MILF as a huge COMPLIMENT. Take it and smile sweetie!!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    its my goal :blushing:
  • phatguerilla
    phatguerilla Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ts flattering. Its not as if by calling you that they really expect to jump your bones.

They were probably hoping for it though. As a guy I think its a compliment and an insult at once tbh, depending on who or how its said it can be more of one or the other.

I don't think they think they are going to bed every single woman they call hot. They might fantasize, but I don't think they expect it. Or, maybe I'm just not easily offended...

Like I said I don't think they expect it, but they might hope for it. If a 25 year old guy says something like that to a woman he isn't going to say 'oh sorry ma'am that was a platonic compliment' if she turned around and asked if he wanted to bang.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    After three kids (all of whom are now grown), I would take it as a major compliment! When I was the skinny mom on the block, 12 or so years ago when the oldest was in high school, he'd come home all wigged out cuz his friends said I was hot. Then I gained, like, 60 pounds, and was no longer a milf, LOL. I consider it a goal, LOL...And no, I don't count it if my husband calls me that. He thought I was hot when I was round. *face palm* :laugh:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    tumblr_md751a7zmw1rugbg6o1_500_zpsadc6fe22.gif

This.

this. whats wrong with "Hey you look hot!" ? Next thing you know
    you've a great rack becomes Boobs i'd like to motorboat
    you have a great *kitten* becomes AILF
    You have a beautiful face becomes FILF
    :laugh:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    It's crass but it's intended as a compliment. I would be amused more than anything else if someone called me a MILF.
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Crude but deffinately a compliement... Hell, we all want one of those and a couple of ladies are this thread are good examples.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Some people are a little too sensitive and really over think things. While I can (very slightly) see how someone can be offended - I really think its the tone, mannerism and the person who says these things that can make it offensive or flattery.

More times than not - I'd take being called a MILF as flattery. I've worked very hard to 'not' look my age and get my body back after 2 kids and I'd appreciate someone taking notice of that!!
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have a 13 year old son and fair few of his friends tell him I'm a 'MILF' which I find a little disturbing! :noway:
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    <~~~ proud MILF
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    ts flattering. Its not as if by calling you that they really expect to jump your bones.

They were probably hoping for it though. As a guy I think its a compliment and an insult at once tbh, depending on who or how its said it can be more of one or the other.

I don't think they think they are going to bed every single woman they call hot. They might fantasize, but I don't think they expect it. Or, maybe I'm just not easily offended...

Like I said I don't think they expect it, but they might hope for it. If a 25 year old guy says something like that to a woman he isn't going to say 'oh sorry ma'am that was a platonic compliment' if she turned around and asked if he wanted to bang.

I'm going to test this theory over the weekend.... I kid! :laugh:
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    i would be flattered..... when im a mom, i hope i get called a MILF lol!!!!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I take it as a compliment. After all, I really would only say that about someone I find attractive. Of course, I don't read much into things and don't find much offensive.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    You rang?...... I take it as a total compliment but then again it takes quite a bit to offend me...... Personally anyone telling me I'm hot is good lol.........
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    MILF...GILF
    All the same to me!! Take it as a compliment & move on. Enjoy it for the moment!!