What time do you go to bed?

Options
124»

Replies

• MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Some of you all wake up very early. I am trying to get in the habit of waking up at 5a.m. to workout. I workout at home, and the heat is really bad. Right now I get up at 6a.m., but the sun is already blazing. I will keep pushing myself to get up earlier, and try to go to bed earlier. On the weekends, I can sleep in.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I go to bed around 9:00am. :tongue:

I work third shift from 9:00pm to 7:00am. I workout in the morning after work since the gym is halfway between where I work and where I live. I wake up around 4:00 in the afternoon.
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I got to bed between 3am-5am and wake up at 2pm for work. I work night shifts so when I finish work I head to the gym around 1 or 2 am and then it's off to bed a few hours later.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    get about 6 hours a day usually stay up late can never go to bed early get up early to
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Ideal is bed at 11pm and wake at 7am but it never works out like that. When I've lost a bit more weight I'd like to start working out in the mornings so bed at 10.30 and up at 6am
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    This is me too.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    On weekdays I like to be in bed by 10pm. I get up at 6 so this gives me 7-7.5 hours a night - I rarely go to sleep straight away, but try to.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I workout daily
    I go to bed after midnight, usually just before 1am
    I wake up heaps during the night
    I get about 4 hours sleep
    Smallest sleep I've had was 285mins, even then it was a broken sleep as usual
    I'm lucky if I get to sleep till 7am

Normal for me, I need sleep but I'm unable to sleep during the daytime at all & I have bad pain at night so I don;t get sleep anyway.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    im usually in bed by 10 pm, then up at 530am with my partner before he goes to work i do usually get woken up once during the night by bubs wanting a feed but it aint too bad sometimes. i workout 6 days a week i do not currently work so i can workout when ever. i need typically 7 hrs any less im so stuffed. i can nap during the day when bubs naps though