Before and after 5'1-5'5 women!! all you shorties out there, this is your place!

Options

Replies

• LakenBakon
    LakenBakon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    You ladies are doing great! You inspired me to put up my progress pics. I'm kind of embarrassed to do so as I have a long way to go and I have been embarrassed of myself for a long time. However... I am finally starting to see a little progress which is motivating. So here goes nothing ....hrmfojqxbzo2.jpg

Woot woot u go girl! I know how u feel about being ashamed, I have been since puberty. But u know what? U look great :) u have made a lot of progress and I know I don't really know u but I am truly proud that some one with my same thought process has done so good and that u shared ur pics with us. Thank you
  • ALY42091
    ALY42091 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    pandora721 wrote: »
    @mom23mangos thank-you! I wear a 0-2 and before when I was around 116 I was in a 4-6..so it makes a huge difference. Plus, I love the perks of a stronger bod. Haha being kind with the boobs..they are holding on for dear life -- such troopers! :p

Good luck on your journey with lifting! Feel free to add me if you like. Love seeing women get into it..it's my therapy!

Lol love your comment . I can't wait till I can actually look at the scale again and it says I'm 140 lbs . I feel so drained from the past few days and cutting back calories . But I have to stay strong and motivated especially because I want to be at least 150 before my wedding in Novemberof this year.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Me in college. I'm 30 now but this is a good example of how I held my weight all through my 20's. I'm 5'4" and my weight fluctuated between 160-180.

rvirpl94d83d.jpg

Me at my slimmest- about 128-130
    g1zcgnni762o.jpg

I'm 142 at the moment but I ran a bulk to gain weight/muscle on purpose. I actually don't want to be as slim as I was above.
  • LaurenEhrlich1
    LaurenEhrlich1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'0" before was late August (147 lbs) after is today (121 lbs)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5"

1m0vk3awbrxa.jpg
    4xydvkklmlj4.jpg
    tpn5wp4eezcc.jpg

In the current pictures my weight is trending at 122.3 lbs.
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and 4'10"
    Sw: 175
    Cw: 121 (in pic 125 I think. But hey! Those 4 lb make a difference now :wink: ) new pic not until April 1.

c468e80xq5te.jpeg

• ggonza81
    ggonza81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do I join a community group ?? Great job ladies!
  • ying_ax
    ying_ax Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 can't find my before pic.
    Here's the after : edx6zr0d9pha.jpeg
  • ying_ax
    ying_ax Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry I'm 1 inch too short!
  • katekrapf
    katekrapf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and reached my heaviest this past August. I've lost another 10 lbs. since the January picture on the right. I had lost lost 15 lbs from my heaviest of 200 lbs. in the middle picture, and have lost 51.8 lbs. total since August 30th.
    tcvanthhat97.jpg

This picture is from the week I started my journey.
    ubq3rzd31cty.png
  • murlandpierre2016
    murlandpierre2016 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hif8a90wbhhj.jpeg

Honestly I don't see any difference, I only lost 5lbs. 137lbs to 132lbs. My stomach still the same size
  • bpaine0715
    bpaine0715 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    cushygal48 wrote: »
    Hi All, I am only 4"11' and at my heaviest I topped the scale at 196.5, then I discovered running and I dropped down to 138, which I was pretty happy with. Then I got sick of running, depression set in and I sabotaged myself and got back up to 181 - lost 10 pounds and stayed at 171 for 15 years, then in January I found Dietbet.com and now with the help of walking/running and eating right I weigh 156.8. My goal is 130. Even though I am short, I am very curvy and not a tiny frame so 130 will work me :) Good luck everyone.

Feel free to friend request me.

If you don't mind me asking what was your time frame like from 196 to 138? I am also 4'11" I'm a little bigger than your starting weight. I know everyone's time frames are different I was just curious. :)
  • Mstaurus34
    Mstaurus34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all on your awesome success!!! ☆ ...Don't have a before and after at the moment but stay tuned, it's coming lol. 5'2 185 lbs. Down 11 lbs so far. My weight loss goal for 2016 is to get back to my Pre pregnancy weight of 160 lbs. Motivation and support is definitely welcomed ♥
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all the success from us short girls i'm 5 foot nothing and weigh 183 i'm down 14lbs from the last 5 months my goal is to get down to 125lbs
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    s7ole0ej7p6x.jpg

I'm 5'2". I topped out around 220lbs, I'm now 157, got 20 more to go to goal weight but this was last weight standing in 1 leg of a pair of shorts I used to wear.
  • deerod905
    deerod905 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow that's so awesome !
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft tall, but me at 190 right after I gave birth
    JeniBefore.jpg

1 year later at 120
    hulahoop.jpg

7 years later (current) at 122
    Weddding.jpg

Still a work in progress, but at least I maintain well, lol.
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft tall, but me at 190 right after I gave birth
    JeniBefore.jpg

1 year later at 120
    hulahoop.jpg

7 years later (current) at 122
    Weddding.jpg

Still a work in progress, but at least I maintain well, lol.

You are beautiful :) congrats!!!
  • LeahMiles1
    LeahMiles1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    l90zxb32d4ij.jpeg

I am 5'2 and I started out weighing 130 lbs and dropped to 110 in about 5 months. Working out is now my stress relief instead of food and I feel so much better
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you all. Your pictures are very inspiring !
    I just started on the weekend and have a loooong way,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!