Before and after 5'1-5'5 women!! all you shorties out there, this is your place!

Options
13»

Replies

• ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    cf0y1jkrezsp.jpg

I am 5'3, but remember weight is not as important as measuring and how your clothes fit!! I don't even own a scale anymore!!
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    You ladies are doing great! You inspired me to put up my progress pics. I'm kind of embarrassed to do so as I have a long way to go and I have been embarrassed of myself for a long time. However... I am finally starting to see a little progress which is motivating. So here goes nothing ....hrmfojqxbzo2.jpg

A little progress?? I'd say that's a lot of progress!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    SW: 235-240
    CW: 137
    GW: 135 w/a flat stomach

yxd0p3zqkaz7.jpeg

ddiy856tn32u.jpeg

o8c1j669b761.jpeg
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    SW: 235-240
    CW: 137
    GW: 135 w/a flat stomach

yxd0p3zqkaz7.jpeg

ddiy856tn32u.jpeg

o8c1j669b761.jpeg

Amazing!!
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Remarkable before and after pix. Congratulations!
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I already posted my pics in the other thread so I dun wanna post again. I'm 5'0 and everyone here is AWESOME shorties UNITE! I think I'm in the too short bracket according to the title LOL :smiley:
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone looks great.

I didn't take any before pictures so if I take one now I will just look silly with nothing to compare it to. LOL

I'm 4'11" and started out at 150 (my highest weight ever) and now down 20 lbs to 130. I hope to reach 120 eventually and go from there. I'm small framed so I will make another mini goal once I hit my first goal.

Love the pictures! It gives me inspiration.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Can't wait to be able to show off my b/a pictures. So glad I stumbled upon this!
  • retro_belle24
    retro_belle24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone! The photos are so inspiring. I've just started my health journey of losing 30 lbs. I'm 5'1'' and CW 150, the highest I've ever been. My GW is 120 and seeing everyone's success just drives me more. Keep it up ladies :smiley:
  • katiemn
    katiemn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Restarting my journey.

Long story turned short -

5'3"
    Sept 25 2008 - 245 highest weight, last day pregnant with kid 1 (start weight 181)
    Sept 1 2013 - 197.1 start of my journey to be fit and healthy (top left pic)
    March 2015- 134 (top right pic)
    May 2015 - surprise!!!!! pregnant with kid 2
    Feb 13, 2016 - 210 last day pregnant (76 lbs gained) (bottom left pic)
    March 25 2016 - 174 (bottom right pic)
    April 1 2016 - 169

I will get back to my prepregnancy weight and body. I'm super happy to be under baby #1 weight. I know lots of moms who struggled to even get under baby 1 weight. So I consider not being at my heaviest not pregnant (197) a huge win for this part of my journey.
    lqnsy8ipycw8.jpeg
    javrcj6uo5l3.jpeg

• oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Here's my before at 128-130ish.
    ygo3fq6dq93w.png

And after - maintaining at 111-112.
    ke4ggiael9kp.jpg
    67q290xv9t3z.png

• knp90210
    knp90210 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any pictures but I am 5 and half feet tall. I was 335.4. My lowest weight was 240 lbs. My current weight is 266.6 lbs :) so i have lost 68 lbs total. This inspired me to keep going :) i may not see the differences but other people can :)
  • rebeccajohnson044
    rebeccajohnson044 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    cf0y1jkrezsp.jpg

I am 5'3, but remember weight is not as important as measuring and how your clothes fit!! I don't even own a scale anymore!!

Hi, your body looks gorgeous. What exercise/diet did you do? X
  • abstrakt_star
    abstrakt_star Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    Looking fantastic everyone! I have never posted photos but I'll try....

Down 70# as of today! 5' 2" as short as I am I still need to lose about 30 more....sounds much less daunting than 100!

ippdg9v4wqwg.jpg
    8g06ze5qfkfj.jpg

@agzram Well done! :smiley: I have a question to ask regarding weight loss in your stomach area. How long was it 'til you could see and feel that your stomach area had reduced (how much weight had you lost at that point). My bust and stomach area are the biggest areas on my body and so far I've lost 10kgs but they seem unchanged :neutral: so I was just wondering around how much I'd have to have lost to see a difference. My measurements are slowly going down (weirdly my waist seems to have gone down the most, 11cm) but the larger part of my stomach has only gone down about 4cm. I'm aware with weight loss there's no spot-reducing, it just comes off wherever it pleases and also that different people lo
    se weight differently but it's a bit motivating to hear from someone who's already gone through it :smile:
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at 218lbs. I gained a few pounds over the winter that I'm going to have to drop soon, but I still mostly look like in the after pics. :)

83a2mgoobl7q.jpeg
    w2plfqi9jni2.jpeg
  • semcadam
    semcadam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"!
    2f33fpkzfqjy.jpg
    hphfoc4axsv3.jpg

The before picture I weighed around 129, and the after picture I weigh 109. Crazy how 20 pounds makes such a huge difference on a short person!
    129.JPG 343.6K
    109.JPG 558.1K
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    semcadam wrote: »
    I'm 5'3"!
    2f33fpkzfqjy.jpg
    hphfoc4axsv3.jpg

The before picture I weighed around 129, and the after picture I weigh 109. Crazy how 20 pounds makes such a huge difference on a short person!

You are inspiring me to keep going and get this last stubborn 20-25 off me!! Great job and you look fantastic! Was 129 your highest weight if you don't mind me asking?
  • _ankylosaurus_
    _ankylosaurus_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Jennilyn76 wrote: »
    I'm 5'2" and started at 218lbs. I gained a few pounds over the winter that I'm going to have to drop soon, but I still mostly look like in the after pics. :)

83a2mgoobl7q.jpeg
    w2plfqi9jni2.jpeg

Omg! You are my inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!