Peeing in the pool....

Options

Replies

• Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    poop-in-hottub-o.gif

I bet this chick wanted a hot tub time machine.

That. is. Sick.

SMH.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Every pool is pull of pee. Just deal with it. Pee is usually sterile and anyway there's all that chlorine. I get it though... I just can't bring myself to use the public pool because it's just full of feral children.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    The chlorine/acid kills it instantly anyways.

Yes.

That's IF the pool you are in is properly taken care of and they actually check the chemicals. I am personally not going to bank on the fact that it is and that the chemicals are killing the urine.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I dont do it... I just cant swallow the idea if swimming in my own urine.
    What would you say and or do if you were at the pool with someone for hours and they not once go pee.... but you go like 3-4 times within 2-3 hours.... if youre close enough to that person youd say something..surely...but what if youre not close enough to them to call them out or ask them about it..? If youre tanning and dehydrated do you not pee? Cuz id surely hope thats the case.

I'd tell them they should drink more water, they must be dehydrated.... :drinker:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Meh.

Competitive swimmers pee/sweat/spit in the pool all the time.

It's not a big deal to me
    The chlorine/acid kills it instantly anyways.
    Remind me to never go swimming with you. :wink:

You should probably just never get a pool again. Unless you are the only one to ever been in that pool, odds are that there is piss in there.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this actually exists, but I was watching a movie, one of those low budget deals with Seth Rogan in serious role, well Michelle Williams played his wife, she was taking a water aerobics class and was laughing so hard she peed herself and it turned the water purple. Has anyone else seen this? The purple pee water, not the movie.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    3uof1v.jpg
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    The pool I go to is so heavily chlorinated that I can still smell the stuff after a shower. Pee bacteria stand no chance in there.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    poop-in-hottub-o.gif

As long as you don't do THIS in the pool you're good.. You can't swim away from a cloud..
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Most of my swimming is done in a river or a lake. A little pee is the least of my concerns...
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    IN to golden showers.

not really

but maybe?
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I think I'd say something like "I can't stay out of the bathroom today and you haven't left the pool even once?" and see what person tells me.

My granddaughter loves to go to the YMCA with me for open swim. I try not to think about what's in the water and have a good time with her. We haven't gotten sick or infected or anything.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this actually exists, but I was watching a movie, one of those low budget deals with Seth Rogan in serious role, well Michelle Williams played his wife, she was taking a water aerobics class and was laughing so hard she peed herself and it turned the water purple. Has anyone else seen this? The purple pee water, not the movie.

Take this Waltz is a cute movie.

The pee dye isn't a real thing though, it's an urban myth.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I can hold my pee for 8 hours if I haven't had a lot to drink that day. One day I worked an entire day without peeing.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    When I am at the pool i do not get out... 2 - 3 hours of swimming and I do not get out to go pee. That is because I go pee before I Get into the pool and i am good until I am done. I have never in my adult life peed in the pool, I stopped peeing in the pool when I was a little kid.

Just because you get out to pee doesn't mean everyone has to.
  • BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options
    I never pee while I'm in the pool. I always get out of the pool and then pee in it.

Lmfao
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    DontPeeInOurPool841.jpg
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i would never say anything to a stranger about peeing in the water, simply because i work with so many people who have continence issues. the purple indicator is beyond cruel for people with this problem.

if i knew the person well enough to know for certain it wasn't a health issue then, yes, i would say something.

however... it's a public pool! you KNOW you're swimming in dozens of people's pee.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I never pee in the pool...I always get out and go pee in the shower and then drop a deuce in the sink...
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    854C184543948FDAFF7C1265F50_h296_w526_m2_bblack_q99_p99_ckycbWYtw.jpg