Options

Replies

• Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    How about "Bro, do you even pee?".

All while we're on the subject:
    3t3w9g.jpg
    I am printing this one up and putting over the toilet, HELL over all public toilets. *high five* to the guy who posted this
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I never pee while I'm in the pool. I always get out of the pool and then pee in it.
    a little extra work but thats dedication right there
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    there are all sorts of treats to be found in the pool! :drinker:

tumblr_layzipFhGq1qdoxxuo1_500.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    if that's the biggest issue in your life, then I say bravo! You must be living right.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    How about "Bro, do you even pee?".

All while we're on the subject:
    3t3w9g.jpg

This is both hilarious and revolting!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You should probably just never get a pool again. Unless you are the only one to ever been in that pool, odds are that there is piss in there.

It would be more appropriate to avoid water altogether.

Fish get up to some freaky business.
  • afanco
    afanco Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't drink my own urine because I have to. I drink it because it's sterile, and I like the taste.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong in peeing in the pool or the sea imo.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    People are always rubbing snot from their noses and then putting their boogers in the pool. You're swimming in boogers. I hate people that wear regular clothes in pools. There's always someone with a kid in a 'regular' diaper so it never fails, there's always a 'poo' evacuation at some point. So many people don't 'groom' properly.

I miss the ignorance of childhood where these things didn't bother me. I'll get in the pool when there's hardly anyone there, when they first open. Otherwise, I layback and watch the show while my kid has fun in everyone else's goo. lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    The previous poster had it right except if I'm not going in my kid can't either, cause he's still learning, plus maybe that's a good practice to continue.

Also for the man looking down on the kids at the pool. Some mom's make sure our kids have pee'd right before going in and take them on regular potty breaks every so often and make sure they have sunscreen on before leaving the house. I'm one of those mom's. I can't tell you how many times I've had to overhear other kids telling their mommies, "but how come he doesn't have to put on sunscreen mom?" and only once did the mother aptly reply with "well maybe he already put it on at home so it can be soaked in nice and good before going in?". Give that lady a prize, instead of the other "oh some people don't know about it", or "everybodys' different" or "WE put on sunscreen and that's that!" lol.

Also for the man looking down on kids at the pool, I have a theory about those bikini tanning girls that are oh so acceptable at the pool. (don't throw things, I used to be one of them and will be again soon when I'm skinny and kiddo's at school again in the fall.)

Those girls can lay out for hours and the only adjustments I ever see them make are 2. Turning their chair to face the sun, and supposedly getting in the water to splash water on their arms and cool off. BUT THEY NEVER GO TO THE RESTROOM? We might have gotten there after them, and leave before them and visited the toilet 2-3 times which isn't easy or sometimes even dignified all sloshy with a little one and wet gear, but we do it. But fancy pantsies NEVER go, not once? Ever? When I used to tan, I'd have to get up for the restroom a few times during a tanning session because you're usually drinking something huge to stay cool. I'm convinced they are pretending to splash their arms for coolness while avoiding the long walk to the restroom or leaving their stuff behind or risk losing their spot by packing it all up to pee. I'm convinced these supermodel looking types are peeing in the pool. I'm onto you fancy girl. I've got your number. I think there should be a polite sign that has an arrow pointing to where the restroom is and maybe some time frame averages of how long it takes people on the average to need to go as a "suggestion". Just so they don't think they're fooling anyone.

Don't worry I'm not gonna write the sign, just suggest it otherwise it would say "Hey b!tch, you ain't that hot. Everyone knows it's humanly impossible to got that many hours without peeing and when you sprinkle your arms while sittting on the step, you're peeing on me and my kid and then we have to leave. P.S. Tell your stank SO to stop going to the jacuzzi fully dressed and only putting his feet in. It's not a pedicure tub." On second thought maybe I should make a sign?
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've managed a local pool and most newer pools have their own sensors and test water on a continuous basis. Delivering more clorine and chems as needed. I have no fear visiting a pool.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8m26hcw861qk98too1_400.gif

I heart you! :heart:
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    what's the question
  • MSEVELEE
    MSEVELEE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Was that from a movie? Hilarious!!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I stay away from swim-up pool bars. They're super tempting but what do you do when you realize the guy sitting next to you has been pounding beers for the past few hours and hasn't gotten up once? Gross bro.

After reading this I will never be able to go to a pool bar. lol
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I miss the days of being a kid and not thinking about this stuff. You think about accidentally taking a big gulp of sea water where everything takes a dump, kinda makes you not wanna get in there again. :sick: I'd imagine sitting at a swim-up bar and peeing while you drink might be a freeing feeling though! :drinker:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    The pool that I swim at every day is highly chlorinated. How highly:

I have not had to color my hair in three months. It's just blond as blond can be and it's not from nature.

My swimsuit has changed color, along with my nylon swim cap.

My son's swim trunks turned from blue to orange from the water.

Every time I get chlorine in my sinuses, it burns to high heaven and I haven't had a cold or allergies since February.

My first pair of swim gloves dissolved. I replaced them and the stitching is coming off of the second pair.

Three watches that were water resistant have given up the ghost at this pool.

I am pretty sure there are pool-p*ssers in my pool, but that's what the chemicals are there for. I swim, therefore I am.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Urine is non-toxic - although it contains waste products (urea, creatine, salts and ions) these are not harmful in the concentrations present in normal urine. Most urine is also sterile, unless you have a urinary tract infection. Even then, the number of bacteria per urination will be quite small. And they are getting diluted into a very large volume of chlorine-containing water. Mine pool is about 25,000 gallons; the average volume of pee per urination is small - probably less than a pint for an adult. So that's a >200,000 x dilution factor. So the chances of any microbe surviving long enough in the chlorine to actually come into contact with me are really very very low. Not something I worry about. I do make sure my chlorinator is working at all times though!
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    ew, I swam competitvely and I don't pee in the pool

as to the OPs question, some people don't have to go as often. Lol I would wonder why someone was peeing so much if they were going 2-3 times in 2-3 hours :P 4-5 hours is not unusual for some people. Also it is a pain in the *kitten* to pull a wet bathing suit on so unless it is super urgent I'm likely to hold it lol
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    People are always rubbing snot from their noses and then putting their boogers in the pool. You're swimming in boogers. I hate people that wear regular clothes in pools. There's always someone with a kid in a 'regular' diaper so it never fails, there's always a 'poo' evacuation at some point. So many people don't 'groom' properly.

I miss the ignorance of childhood where these things didn't bother me. I'll get in the pool when there's hardly anyone there, when they first open. Otherwise, I layback and watch the show while my kid has fun in everyone else's goo. lol

This...there are so many things going on in a pool. You either trust the chemicals or you stay out.