Juice plus diet

Options
1235»

Replies

• JuicerLab
    JuicerLab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Do your best to ensure you re not eating after 7 o clock at night you re more likely to make unhealthy choices and less likely to sleep as well after a late meal
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    JuicerLab wrote: »
    Do your best to ensure you re not eating after 7 o clock at night you re more likely to make unhealthy choices and less likely to sleep as well after a late meal

No it doesn't.
  • can52398
    can52398 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    tonkacrew3 wrote: »
    Ignore the negative talk. Juice Plus is awesome stuff! If I could afford it, I would be on it the rest of my life (the only reason I can't afford it right now is because we are on a really TIGHT, TIGHT budget.)...one income family and all. Juice Plus is the way to go!!! Keep up the good work!

I have a Juice+ (not to be confused with juicing) shake every morning and I love it. It's a filling low calorie breakfast. I noticed that I have less hunger pangs, have much more energy throughout the day, and my hair and nails are growing like crazy. I do try to eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible also but have a hard time eating certain fruits due to a recently developed allergy to something in/on them. I have several friends that take the Juice+ supplements and they have been able to stop taking meds for high blood pressure and ADHD/ADD. There will always be bashers but having seen the effects of it first hand, I will continue to take it. And NO, I am not in any way related to the Juice+ business.
  • Neanbean13
    Neanbean13 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Why on God's green earth would anyone do this shiz? Lol always makes me laugh.
    1. It's not sustainable
    2. Everyone puts the weight back on
    3. It's restrictive depressing and just wrong lol

I prefer ACTUAL FOOD and I too lost weight horray
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Neanbean13 wrote: »
    Why on God's green earth would anyone do this shiz? Lol always makes me laugh.
    1. It's not sustainable
    2. Everyone puts the weight back on
    3. It's restrictive depressing and just wrong lol

I prefer ACTUAL FOOD and I too lost weight horray

Yeah, I'm with you on that.
    And why the carp do many think they need a detox? What are they detoxing from that their livers and kidneys cannot, and why aren't they in hospital.

Well..I ate FOOD during my 90+lb weight loss.
    Yeah.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I just did the Dawn Dishwashing Liquid cleanse. I was supposed to drink it. Right? :o

You're soaking in it!