Is this a dating site??

Options

Replies

• DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh man, that joke was so bad I don't even want to acknowledge its existence anymore. Good thing I came to my senses within 60 minutes.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I might be emigrating in the near future... depending on election results. I was never a "good" american anyway.

You should start immersing yourself in all things Canadian. To make the transition easier

What kind of things would you recommend? Currently, since I'm American and live in Colorado, I've taken South Park as Gospel and the only things I "know" for certain is that Canadian's mouths seem to open all the way around their head and the tops of your heads don't attach to the bottom half. ;)

Well that's only if you live any province other than Ontario, I lie...anyone living anywhere other than Toronto looks like that. It's some weird genetic mutation. When hockey play offs start pick a team, any team really will do, go to the Beer Store and get a two four and show up at a buddy's door, well we're Canadian and polite so really just pick any house and knock, present your two four and say hey wanna watch the game? Practice saying medium double double please and you should be good to go

That sounds completely accomplish-able. I'll get right on that. But since I'm an It guy, I'm guessing my staple of "hey, did you see that sporting event last night? I heard that someone did something better than someone else did" won't work.

But, for the record, the one and only sport I seem to understand inherently is curling.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I might be emigrating in the near future... depending on election results. I was never a "good" american anyway.

You should start immersing yourself in all things Canadian. To make the transition easier

What kind of things would you recommend? Currently, since I'm American and live in Colorado, I've taken South Park as Gospel and the only things I "know" for certain is that Canadian's mouths seem to open all the way around their head and the tops of your heads don't attach to the bottom half. ;)

Well that's only if you live any province other than Ontario, I lie...anyone living anywhere other than Toronto looks like that. It's some weird genetic mutation. When hockey play offs start pick a team, any team really will do, go to the Beer Store and get a two four and show up at a buddy's door, well we're Canadian and polite so really just pick any house and knock, present your two four and say hey wanna watch the game? Practice saying medium double double please and you should be good to go

That sounds completely accomplish-able. I'll get right on that. But since I'm an It guy, I'm guessing my staple of "hey, did you see that sporting event last night? I heard that someone did something better than someone else did" won't work.

But, for the record, the one and only sport I seem to understand inherently is curling.

Haha. you'll be OK. Curling is tons of fun. Find a curling club and you've got instant drinking buddies...so I've learned
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    Nice... I'm down. Unless, of course, we get a wall on both sides, in which case, I'm boned.
  • synchkat
    Options
    You could learn how to dig. Or climb perhaps. Throw a curling rock through it? Those things are heavy
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    Swim through the series of interconnected tunnels under the great lakes? Smuggle myself out in a shipping truck full of sides of beef? Who knows? I'll figure something out, though.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wow that's pretty athletic....swimmers are hot... Wanna date when you get here. ;)
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    Wow that's pretty athletic....swimmers are hot... Wanna date when you get here. ;)

I'm a super-villain, so I've gotta dream big. Who knows... ;)
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    i swim
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    I think this thread has turned into a date :tongue:
  • jenmar222
    Options
    Here. I set a table for ya'll. Go ahead

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUyy-ESNWNOUCyTq8P5afu_fqfGnGbS_Ib15dbyYAQ1GEvCedO
  • jenmar222
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And for after...

rose-petals-upon-your-bed.jpg
  • bezza666
    bezza666 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Room for 3?
  • synchkat
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    And for after...

rose-petals-upon-your-bed.jpg

That's so romantic. You could start a business.
  • synchkat
    Options
    i swim

You never told me that.
    Since @BecomingBane is noncommittal......@JeffreyMGiron how you doin????
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I don't think the site is for dating but I think this thread has turned into one.
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    Oh... I see how it is. :(
  • rontafoya
    rontafoya Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    It hasn't been, for me, but I am newly single so I'm open to this site becoming that. I mean, fitness is important to me and so the women here at least have that in common with me.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Oh... I see how it is. :(

It's just the fast paced world of mfp dating. you'll be OK princess
  • TuesdayMarch01st2016
    TuesdayMarch01st2016 Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Swim through the series of interconnected tunnels under the great lakes? Smuggle myself out in a shipping truck full of sides of beef? Who knows? I'll figure something out, though.

There's an easier way(s) & a harder way, the harder way is Niagara Falls & the easier way(s) is a library that's literally built on the dividing line. Enter in via the US & exit into Canada or there's a street, where one side is American & the other is Canadian; just cross.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_Free_Library_and_Opera_House

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canusa_Street