Is this a dating site??

Options
167891012»

Replies

• deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was surprised as well. Then I started looking for guys for my daughter, until she found out and yelled at me :s
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    WE have better beer in Canada & well, I will think of something else. Just give me a min... :)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    I actually found a way you can supposedly search for members within your zipcode, but it doesn't work properly, and the tech team is aware of it and "working on a solution" ... so, maybe soon it can be a dating site? B)

Or a stalking site? That's not creepy at all.

Ya, looking for people nearby with similar interests totally makes me a stalker...

Let's all change our user names to our real first and last name plus the year we were born to make things easier for Rick_Nelson81...

Well I have the name part down, but I was born in 69. When you add that to your username, everyone thinks you are referring to the position. Not really a position I favor :/

Just noticed someone flagged me for this post. Pretty pathetic!
  • ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    It's a place where you can track your nutrition and exercise first and foremost.

....And meet like minded, goal oriented, driven, and motivated people.... after that it's up to you. It's very common for members to meet someone and engage in correspondence and further that into a blossoming relationship. More power to them.

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    If this is the best our supposed robot overlords can do, I’m not ready to submit