Replies

• hustona1
    hustona1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing! keep up with the hard work! :)
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    What fantastic accomplishments man! very good job!! you look phenomenal!!!!!!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done a brilliant job - and running to boot! What are you eating now and how has that been for you since going off the Optifast shakes? Have you had any struggles with food?
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Excellent, look at the huge smile on that face :drinker:
  • backinaction
    backinaction Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done a brilliant job - and running to boot! What are you eating now and how has that been for you since going off the Optifast shakes? Have you had any struggles with food?

Right now I am just trying to make sure I maintain a healthy diet and have continued to cut-out fried food and eating huge portions. I continue to track my food (not as diligent as I was in the past). In training for the half marathons my eating had to be increased and really losing weight and training for a race is hard to do at the same time due to the increased appetite offsetting the burned calories.

I will still do shakes for breakfast or a snack if needed in the middle of the day or to hold me over until dinner between work and the gym.

I have not had any struggles since ending the program as I learned a lot of good behaviors and I think that is the reason I was successful on the program. Anyone can cut calories and use meal replacements, it is the program and the behavioral changes that create the lasting impact.
  • backinaction
    Options
    Fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself. Keep it up. I now am close to goal and the weight is only shifting 1 lb per fortnight, but I am not starving myself, in fact I am eating very heartily! This is for EVER not for a month or two.:flowerforyou: :heart: :love: :laugh:

You are right on!
  • backinaction
    Options
    awesome.. thanks for sharing.. i AM going to lose 100 lbs and it helps seeing such success.

That is the right attitude. You will fail if you do not believe deep down that you will be successful. Take it one day at a time. Your success is the average of all of your decisions.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    you look great!! nice job :)
  • skinnykenny2012
    skinnykenny2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats! Keep up it up.
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Stunning :)

Well Done
    xx
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Go you!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!
  • bornofthorns
    bornofthorns Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your race times are amazing! I hope as I get more toward the 230-220 range that I can get my paces anywhere near that for the 5k!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Love that confident smile..looks great on you!! Well done!! Congrats!!
  • rmccool2829
    Options
    Phenomenal!
  • mnwelch
    mnwelch Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The October race picture is cracking me up, love the face! GREAT JOB!
  • janeshearl
    janeshearl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wonderful job!!!!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier and that's proven by your numbers. Congratulations on taking control at such a young age. You've added so many good years to your life and that is so worth it! Keep up the good work.
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats!
  • backinaction
    Options
    The October race picture is cracking me up, love the face! GREAT JOB!

That was my... " I am dying running 10 miles" face.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!