113 Pounds Lost with Pictures

Options

Replies

• oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you did a remarkable. Good luck on the rest of your journey.:drinker:
  • juliegordonjohnson
    Options
    Congrats! Your story is inspiring and can see a beautiful, healthy person emerging. God bless.
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Congrats on your accomplishments :smile:
  • 2720cynthia
    2720cynthia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have not had any struggles since ending the program as I learned a lot of good behaviors and I think that is the reason I was successful on the program. Anyone can cut calories and use meal replacements, it is the program and the behavioral changes that create the lasting impact.

Wonderful job!! It is very inspiring. What sort of things did you learn in your program? I really want to be successful in the long haul.
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great results & so healthy! Congrats!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • 150tif
    150tif Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I have over 100 lbs to lose as well so it's so inspiring to see success stories of others who have done it :-) great job :-)
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You Have Done An Amazing Job! Keep Up The Fantastic Job!
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    You da man! Looking great good job :)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Well done - enjoy your success :drinker:
  • jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Amazing work bro keep it up
  • bomdiggy84
    bomdiggy84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You're a real inspiration! I am currently on Herbalife programme and in my 1st month am down 14kg!! Love the ease of shakes and the fact that I know I'm getting the right nutrition for my body. Hope to be sharing a story similar to yours in 6 - 8 months time :) KEEP IT UP!

45104224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • backinaction
    backinaction Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have not had any struggles since ending the program as I learned a lot of good behaviors and I think that is the reason I was successful on the program. Anyone can cut calories and use meal replacements, it is the program and the behavioral changes that create the lasting impact.

Wonderful job!! It is very inspiring. What sort of things did you learn in your program? I really want to be successful in the long haul.

The biggest thing I learned was my triggers for overeating. I knew the right nutrition and proper eating but it was the amount I ate and the bad decisions I made once I thought I had failed. I was able to learn that even on a bad day making the decision to stop eating is very important. We will not be 100% everyday and the important thing is getting back on track just as quickly as you lost your way. Never wait 'til Monday or next month to start back at it. You need to do it now!
  • 2720cynthia
    2720cynthia Posts: 45 Member
    Options

The biggest thing I learned was my triggers for overeating. I knew the right nutrition and proper eating but it was the amount I ate and the bad decisions I made once I thought I had failed. I was able to learn that even on a bad day making the decision to stop eating is very important. We will not be 100% everyday and the important thing is getting back on track just as quickly as you lost your way. Never wait 'til Monday or next month to start back at it. You need to do it now!

Thank you--that's great to know! I've been feeling like at least I can learn something each time I have a small failure so I will keep it up.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look AMAZING!!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Dude. You look so awesome and happy!!! Congrats on all your hard work paying off... And cheers to your labs/bp going in the right direction as well! Super! :happy:
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    yay!! you look FANTASTIC!!!!! good for you!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great work! Love the look of determination on your face in the running photos!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow amazing new person! thank you so much for sharing!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!