113 Pounds Lost with Pictures

Options

Replies

• Jazmyn122275
    Options
    Wait you lost 100 pounds in 4 months?! you look amazing!!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I want thighs like yours!
  • asiedu86
    asiedu86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look great! Any tips? I would love to be a runner. I try jogging and really want to do some kind of race. My mile is no where near your time!! How did you start?? And what kinds of food do you eat? Please add me if you'd like!!
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Well done!
  • cfergusontx
    Options
    Excellent job! Keep up the good work!
  • maegs6938
    maegs6938 Posts: 5
    Options
    wow awesome work!!!
  • backinaction
    backinaction Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look great! Any tips? I would love to be a runner. I try jogging and really want to do some kind of race. My mile is no where near your time!! How did you start?? And what kinds of food do you eat? Please add me if you'd like!!

My biggest thing was to take things one day at a time. I feel like I was never successful when I was thinking about how much longer it would take to lose the weight. Every day is a battle and as long as we win more than we lose we will be successful.

I started out running and was a 41 minute 5k time and stayed around 32-34 minutes until I started to get serious about my exercise and weight loss. I finally got down to 25 minutes and attribute a lot to being lighter but also being committed to running at least 3 days a week including speed work and a long run.

Right now in terms of eating I am sticking to a a lower carbohydrate diet and trying to eat clean foods. I eat a lot of lean meats, leafy greens, and beans. I only drink a beer or two a week which is difficult as a home brewer.
  • backinaction
    backinaction Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wait you lost 100 pounds in 4 months?! you look amazing!!

It fell right off me literally. I think I had a body underneath that wanted out for a long-time. Looking back it was probably too fast and the doctors I worked with put the brakes on a little bit and had me transitioning to more calories once they realized how quick it was going. I made sure that my electrolytes and EKG remained normal as well.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    totally WOW! you should be so proud of yourself
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your pics are so inspiring!
  • Anewcrys
    Anewcrys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awww You have done so great! LOVE IT!!!!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look Fantastic and I loved the running photos of you!!! Your times are so good!!! Keep it going and thanks for sharing!!!
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    **** YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the language but you are totally inspriational!!! Keep doing what you are doing!!! GO YOU!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! This is so motivating and inspiring! You are a hero!

And I loved how you disguised your wife... Lol. It's def better to ask for permission first ;-)
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment...Keep up the great work! Many continued blessings!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and in such a short time, great job!!!!!!!
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You look great WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!