Serious Profiles lol

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Mine's private; you can't even see my list of friend requirements.

The funniest ones are the private accounts that say "please send a note with your friend request" well how the heck is someone to know when they can't read that until after the fact?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I get it....

I've been on here a while, and I have a good circle of friends. I'm not really in need of more.

And on top of that, I've dealt with way too many crazies/drama queens/people asking me out on dates.....so yeah, I'm a lot more picky about who I add now than when I first started on here.

But with that being said, I don't have a list of rules. I just don't accept most of the people who request me. (Unless I've gotten to know them a bit or they leave a detailed message).

hey im your friend :)

@JeffreyMGiron aren't you a drama Queen? Or a date asker outer

im all of the aboves
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    I get it....

I've been on here a while, and I have a good circle of friends. I'm not really in need of more.

And on top of that, I've dealt with way too many crazies/drama queens/people asking me out on dates.....so yeah, I'm a lot more picky about who I add now than when I first started on here.

But with that being said, I don't have a list of rules. I just don't accept most of the people who request me. (Unless I've gotten to know them a bit or they leave a detailed message).

Oh haii friend!
  • jenmar222
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I think it's more weird when people constantly delete and recreate profiles. There are people on this site who have had like 20 different profiles. I guard my FL so I don't get into that drama O_o
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    I get it....

Oh haii friend!

oh haii there 8)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I think it's more weird when people constantly delete and recreate profiles. There are people on this site who have had like 20 different profiles. I guard my FL so I don't get into that drama O_o

busted by the hubs or the wife i'd say

Or busted by the mfp police for naughty pictures lots if times. Or heartbroken because their mfp love affair didn't end up being true love
  • synchkat
    Options

Or busted by the mfp police for naughty pictures lots if times. Or heartbroken because their mfp love affair didn't end up being true love

UKWxzNv.gif

It is sad...cause it's real...in a pretend sort of way
  • jenmar222
    edited March 2016
    Options

UKWxzNv.gif

That's Iron Eyes Cody from the 1970s "Keep America Beautiful" campaign! I teach this in one my my classes.

Hey people! Environmental awareness is no laughing matter!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    i cry everytime.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    This thread has inspired me to clean out my locker a bit....

Making room for me? :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I just friend people. Then if they're dumb on their statuses I delete them. I really don't like to see a lot of whining on my feed. Otherwise I really don't care who I'm friends with. I did have to delete one guy who kept insisting I m private messages that I had lost enough weight a day should stop. Um. I am still 80 lbs overweight dumdum. Shut up. Lol
  • synchkat
    Options

UKWxzNv.gif

It is sad...cause it's real...in a pretend sort of way

wwv64Zw.gif

Omg have you been in mfp love? That's pretty much how it goes eh
  • synchkat
    Options
    Got a problem with us?
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I got the mail today and not one flowered scented envelope. I am greatly saddened. Perhaps my friendship request requirements are too strict. From now on you may send me a simple handwritten note attached to either a squirrels neck or carrier pigeon. This should really simplify the process. If allergies are involved...simply attach the handwritten not to a helium balloon bouquet and let it go in my direction.

Please step outside and look up: I sky wrote mine. Because I make the extra effort. (And the squirrels won't follow my instructions.)

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I just friend people. Then if they're dumb on their statuses I delete them. I really don't like to see a lot of whining on my feed. Otherwise I really don't care who I'm friends with. I did have to delete one guy who kept insisting I m private messages that I had lost enough weight a day should stop. Um. I am still 80 lbs overweight dumdum. Shut up. Lol

This is so honest. I love it.