Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Coleen312
    Coleen312 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    We have a tradition of eating sundaes for dinner and pizza for dessert to celebrate the last day of school. Today was the day we celebrated. Now I feel too sick to go to bed. LOL!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    My kids would love it at your house!
  • Coleen312
    Options
    I've been doing this for 16 yrs. My sons DO love it!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Aww what a fun tradition
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Awe! That's so cool!
  • Coleen312
    Options
    Yes. I'm happy it's only once a year. Otherwise I might have to turn in my MFP card. LOL!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I got a sunburn. It hurts and I can't sleep and im pissed because I used my sunscreen liberally and often!
  • nitroalley
    Options
    What brand?
  • Coleen312
    Options
    Do you have any aloe vera? Sorry for your pain.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    I do have Aloe and have been applying it often lol. Alan it's called Australian Gold, and it's the brand I've always used. I order several bottles of it at the beginning of each Summer, so it's not like it's expired. I used spf 30 and I'm thinking I probably needed something a bit stronger since I was on the beach in full sun during peak hours. My Dermatologist is going to be pissed! I am just glad the kids didn't get burned. They've never had a sunburn and I don't want them to!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I use an spf 50 ..clinical grade sunscreen from the skin cancer clinic..it is awesome..you can use it as a moisturiser ..
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Sorry to hear Jen. We use Neutragena. It's a company product so we get it at a low cost. The SPF level should have been enough to protect you. But with your skin maybe going up is not a bad idea.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    I use an spf 50 ..clinical grade sunscreen from the skin cancer clinic..it is awesome..you can use it as a moisturiser ..

Jo what is it called? I may need to look into that...I have very sensitive skin and there are only a few commercial brands i can use without getting irritated. I'm so diligent about sun protection and I'm really annoyed with myself right now. I should've sat under the umbrella.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    k8vepsj8rwm2.jpg
    Jen....I have very sensitive skin..prone to a little dermatitis..since using this ..nothing..me skin looks better than it ever has ....warning..it is expensive ..think maybe $50 ..will look it up
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Good morning <3 's
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Good morning <3 's

Good morning girlfriend!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Morning everyone!
    Unice is here!!! hooray but that means she is washing bedding and towels so my laundry is delayed. Should I get groceries or cut the grass??
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Morning @synchkat

Groceries lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    ya I"m going to go. but do I want to walk to the closer store and get enough stuff or go to the farther away one. I guess I'll drive
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Make sure you get my chocolate and beer
    You know how I get without it lol