Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Yep!! And I'm winning!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    yay Mrs. Upton
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    I want to play mini golf .
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    We had a blast....but man was it HOT today! Drinking a 32oz water right now.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    You meet to stay hydrated. Quiet today. Have not heard from anyone
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good morning normies..hope everyone has had a great day
  • synchkat
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    You meet to stay hydrated. Quiet today. Have not heard from anyone

Hey I've been posting. Grrr

Morning Jo
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Sorry Ali yes you have. My bad. Hi Jo!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Good morning Jo!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    It has been a little quieter than normal ..was only 59 posts since I was last here..
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I'm about to nap before back to work tonite. Been nonstop since Thursday waking up, golf , graduation and parties. Everything went well and stress free, cleanup is all done and on to the next thing. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. :#
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Closing this weekend with 20 slightly intoxicated people seeing "Deadpool" at 9:30 tonight... Let's see if we get thrown out of the theater. Don't work too hard Tyson!
  • synchkat
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 those crazy Americans busy eating and drinking on their holiday
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    decpe9tc756z.jpeg
    Finally home and resting for a few minuets. The housekeeper never showed up today so I guess I've gotta wash my own laundry:(
  • synchkat
    Options
    lazy housekeepers.
    my husband did suggest that I offer to pay ours more to do the laundry. I was like she's really sick and is coughing up a storm, he had me give her some of his "good" cough syrup. haha We look after Unice. :)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    k8vepsj8rwm2.jpg
    Jen....I have very sensitive skin..prone to a little dermatitis..since using this ..nothing..me skin looks better than it ever has ....warning..it is expensive ..think maybe $50 ..will look it up

Thank you Jo! I will definitely spend money on skin care and especially spf. I wonder if it's sold in he U.S. Will have to do some research.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 those crazy Americans busy eating and drinking on their holiday

It is the one thing I miss about not being home... I don't get to go and decorate the cemeteries....
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I feel so bad for Lynn, hope they were able to revive her grandmother. Anybody heard anymore yet?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I feel so bad for Lynn, hope they were able to revive her grandmother. Anybody heard anymore yet?

Oh no what happened.