Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I feel for you Eric mine does the same
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Not that I've seen any on this feed but there's some creepy looking *kitten* on some of these others on here! No, I don't want to see your "stuff" lol.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »
    mental health break day i guess. Just am doing a little laundry so far.

I'll whisper sweet nothing in your ear , and all the mental health will just fade away

I'm sure it would finny, but then I might end up with a few more kids and that would just make more work for me................ >:)

Triplets
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Oh, so it didn't Kitten over that word? lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    I grabbed my salad at noon. I haven't even had time to open the container. This day is crazy, I can't remember a busier day at work.

Thats it , written warning for you . now get back to work :p:D

Yes sir!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    ejinvt wrote: »
    And what've you been up to Eric?

Oh, you know, just chillaxing. Actually, I am sitting at my desk in considerable paid, due to my stupid back. Time for more drugs, I think.

Did you get a back injury or is this an ongoing thing?

I have had ongoing issues with it, but generally, it's ok. At the grocery store on Sunday, I moved the wrong way (wasn't even doing anything) and I felt something. Have been in pretty severe pain, since.

OMG isn't that the WORST!!!! I so hate when that happens. It happened to me a little while ago and I had to drive up to my parents I drove the whole way with an ice pack on my back and had to avoid making right turns otherwise it would spasm. No fun hope you feel better
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Not that I've seen any on this feed but there's some creepy looking *kitten* on some of these others on here! No, I don't want to see your "stuff" lol.

Girl you're not even kidding!
  • synchkat
    Options

did you get an offer for ding dong pictures?
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options

Girl you're not even kidding!

You too huh? lol Men!! or should I say boys cause they all seem a little young.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

did you get an offer for ding dong pictures?

Why yes, Yes I did, lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha I've not been offered any ding dongs
    I did decline an FR for the second time today...I'm sure the dude in the picture today had much darker skin than he did in his previous picture. hmmmm
  • jenjencin78
    Options

Yep. I don't even read the messages they send anymore. If we aren't friends and you don't send me a FR and send me an unsolicited message it's getting deleted. Why do guys think all we do is sit around and admire little Richard pics all day?
  • synchkat
    Options

Yep. I don't even read the messages they send anymore. If we aren't friends and you don't send me a FR and send me an unsolicited message it's getting deleted. Why do guys think all we do is sit around and admire little Richard pics all day?

um you don't?!?!?!

Some of the messages are funny and I like messing with them. It's like a game
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

um you don't?!?!?!

Some of the messages are funny and I like messing with them. It's like a game

I did that a couple of times but then they got weird and creepy so I stopped haha!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Ha, little richcard....LOVE it!!!!!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all you lovely ladies. Loving all the new beautiful profile pics.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Good thing nobody has offered to send me a ding dong pic. i would assume it was of the cupcake ding dong and say yes. Who would not want to look at a delicious ding dong cupcake?

Hahaha now that I might sign up for o:)