Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Good thing nobody has offered to send me a ding dong pic. i would assume it was of the cupcake ding dong and say yes. Who would not want to look at a delicious ding dong cupcake?

I learned if you refer to the ding dong as the bits they don't like that. I think they feel it diminishes their prowess? I dunno

and hey Lisa!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa!!!!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura. It's going pretty good. My hubby was in town for the weekend. Just flew him out today to go back to work. How's everything been with you? It feels like forever since I've been on to chat.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Good thing nobody has offered to send me a ding dong pic. i would assume it was of the cupcake ding dong and say yes. Who would not want to look at a delicious ding dong cupcake?

I learned if you refer to the ding dong as the bits they don't like that. I think they feel it diminishes their prowess? I dunno

and hey Lisa!

lol the bits....or Dinglebob and the bobettes

I guess it's emasculating or something haha (which is fun especially when they are big burly muscle heads)
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I've deleted and ignored a few messages
    that were like whoa!!! Lol

Lmao Laura
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    pee wee herman
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Ali, are you still in Florida? If not, how was your trip?

@Mrsuptonogood is your name Candy? If not sorry.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Yes :)
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    And no men here to defend themselves? Let the bashing continue!! lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

and hey Lisa!

and hey Lisa!

I guess it's emasculating or something haha (which is fun especially when they are big burly muscle heads)

Lol
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Okay, good. I thought so. Glad I got it right.
  • synchkat
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

back from Florida and it was lots of fun. Hot but it was hotter here while we were away!
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    I'm glad you had a good time. It is hot here. We are in our seventh straight day of over 90 and it's not even June. Yesterday was 97.
  • synchkat
    Options
    That's too hot. It's hot here but we have a cool breeze blowing so I have all the windows in the house open cause my house is super shaded
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, I did my first brisket on Sunday and it was universally applauded.
    g5hpo44xmabw.jpg
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Wow. Thats a different kind of meat pic. You have a smoker?

We don't mind seeing that kind of meat :) But that's the wrong kind of beer.
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, I am a bit of a purist with smoking meats so I only use American Hardwood lump charcoal and debarked hickory chunks. This is the bottom of the smoker before I started.m6ksgvvrngm0.jpg

• Justpeachy02
    Options
    It's hot here too 91
    About to take a cool shower after getting in from the gym