Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    He's a cutie Candy
    Yeah miss you when you're not around Tom
    Missing all you guys actually!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Super cutie Candy
    Ugh my legs are so tired but I need to get treats at rhe store. Plus I want a coffee and it's "camp day" at Tim Hortons so they donate money to camps so I had to walk an extra many blocks to get it there.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to an iced coffee today. Doesn't really go well with my grilled chicken salad but it's yummy. I drink it with a splash of skim milk no sugar. Candy what a cutie pie-love the hair <3
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to an iced coffee today. Doesn't really go well with my grilled chicken salad but it's yummy. I drink it with a splash of skim milk no sugar. Candy what a cutie pie-love the hair <3

you crazy girl! :D gawd i'm bored
  • synchkat
    Options
    Ugh I forgot to turn my stove off. I've only walked to get the boy. That's not enough time for a devastating fire right?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Ugh I forgot to turn my stove off. I've only walked to get the boy. That's not enough time for a devastating fire right?

depends how long the walk is lol. consider yourself fortunate.
  • synchkat
    Options
    It's not a long walk. Hopefully it's not boiling over
  • jenjencin78
    Options

This is one of my biggest fears. The other morning I was 30 minutes from home and turned around because I thought I left the iron on. I didn't. I was late for work and missed a meeting-oops.
  • synchkat
    Options
    It boiled over a bit but not too bad. I'm just boiling a chicken carcass for stock to make soup
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    It's raining here, and making me want to curl up with a good book under a blanket.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    It's raining here, and making me want to curl up with a good book under a blanket.

Those are the perfect days
    I can get lost real quick in a good book
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I like to go to the public library and check them out for Free :) It beats reading one on my phone.
  • synchkat
    Options
    My boy loves going to the library.

So the husband is out for dinner tonight. I'm thinking wine and cupcakes is a good din right?
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    My boy loves going to the library.

So the husband is out for dinner tonight. I'm thinking wine and cupcakes is a good din right?

Wine for sure! I've got a bottle with my name on it at the house hoping it will help to relax these sore muscles.
  • synchkat
    Options
    sounds like a good way to relax. :)
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    I hot yoga'd with a couple of friends, it was fun and now I'm so relaxed. Kiddos have field day tomorrow so it was a homework free evening which makes for a happy me. What's everyone up to tonight?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sounds like a good evening.
    Hubs is out with friends tonight so I'm drinking wine :)
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Drugged up. Hoping to be able to sleep. :)

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain :(. Message me-i have a question for you. Xoxo feel better soon Eric!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    Mind is tired but my body isn't..such a pain in the *kitten*!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Hope you feel better EJ. Drugs should help you sleep