Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Yawn! Stretch!
    Nite Tyson sleep well
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Morning JJ

I'm tired but I told someone at skating I'd go to cardio stroking class this morning. I'll have some coffee first

I always need coffee before I cardio stroke ;) Hope you have a great skate!
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Morning Eric
    What's up today?
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Hey Lynn. Not much. At work, despite ridiculous back pain. Even the Vicodin isn't helping. (well, it probably is, but not enough). Trying to get in to see the physical therapist.

Oh no! I can so sympathize. I hope you can get some relief.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Good Morning

Morning beautiful
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen

Hey Sweets!
    J383 wrote: »
    Good Morning

Morning beautiful

Good morning to you!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Hey Lynn. Not much. At work, despite ridiculous back pain. Even the Vicodin isn't helping. (well, it probably is, but not enough). Trying to get in to see the physical therapist.

EJ do you stretch it? It can help a bit sometimes.

and morning all
  • synchkat
    Options

and morning all

Yes. What has helped me in the past was bending backwards as far as I can, in sets of 10, then repeating it throughout the day. This is what PT told me to do before, and it helps, but bending backwards hurts like hell. I'm still trying to do it, though.

I am ready for a drink...

I was told for my main back issue which is lower back to lean over my legs if sitting and if laying down to bring my knees to my chest. When my bad was at its worst I would have to ease them in while my back throbbed.

I find for the spot I suspect yours hurts laying on the floor and doing spine twists the best cause it hits the right spot. Is it like your mid back near where your ribs start?
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options

and morning all

Yes. What has helped me in the past was bending backwards as far as I can, in sets of 10, then repeating it throughout the day. This is what PT told me to do before, and it helps, but bending backwards hurts like hell. I'm still trying to do it, though.

I was told for my main back issue which is lower back to lean over my legs if sitting and if laying down to bring my knees to my chest. When my bad was at its worst I would have to ease them in while my back throbbed.

I find for the spot I suspect yours hurts laying on the floor and doing spine twists the best cause it hits the right spot. Is it like your mid back near where your ribs start?

This, I've had back surgery and all those involved said this exact thing. I still do it daily getting out of bed. Along with when knees against chest trying to rock forward an back . And gentle twists like popping your back .
  • synchkat
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »

and morning all

This, I've had back surgery and all those involved said this exact thing. I still do it daily getting out of bed. Along with when knees against chest trying to rock forward an back . And gentle twists like popping your back .

the rolling back and forth is the best. I can figure out usually what vertebrae is causing the issue doing that and then pressure can usually relieve it.

and EJ you roll....haha last time I did similar I would get on the floor do the truck twists until it felt a little looser and then roll over to my hands and knees and get back up
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and happy hump day!!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    4yudo08hovqv.png
    And Brantley says good morning too :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    awww very cute curely young'n there. rocking the shades like a boss.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Tom! I miss your face :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

aww. :)<3 miss you. you doing ok?
  • synchkat
    Options
    What a cutie Mrs. Upton
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

aww. :)<3 miss you. you doing ok?

Yep :smile: busy couple of days at work but the weekend will be here soon! Hope all is well with you!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Just dropping a quick hey ya'll... Hope everyone is well!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Thank Y'all, that's my grandson....he got cursed with the curly hair from my side of the family :)