Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    The boy is telling me jokes from a joke book. The one he was like do you get it...I answered no...he replied ya neither do I
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Hi normals. Just woke up from a nap. Haven't napped in a long time
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hi normals. Just woke up from a nap. Haven't napped in a long time

Well hey there sleepy head. How are you feeling?
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn

OK. Guess I was more tired than I thought.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hi Lynn

OK. Guess I was more tired than I thought.
    I'm sure you can use the rest
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Any fellow insomniacs lurking tonight?
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    pixlikesitcrazy Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Me
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I'm watching what is disappointingly a very predictable horror movie. That term has to be used loosely though, because the only thing horrifying is the script.
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    Options
    I'm bored, so I'm here, looking for trouble lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    The only trouble I get in on here tends to be the kind that gets me warning strikes for pissing people off. It seems to be a talent of mine.
  • imclynn
    imclynn Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    What's the movie?
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    Options
    My sarcasm usually goes right over people's heads so they don't actually get pissed, so I rarely get in actual trouble on here lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    imclynn wrote: »
    What's the movie?

It's a new one with Kevin Bacon, called The Darkness. Should be called The Lameness.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    My sarcasm usually goes right over people's heads so they don't actually get pissed, so I rarely get in actual trouble on here lol

Give it time, stupidity tends to find a way to beat you over the head until you have no choice but to hit back, lol.
  • imclynn
    Options
    Ha! I'll steer clear. Worst horror movie I've ever seen is Wickerman w Nicholas Cage. Super lame.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    imclynn wrote: »
    Ha! I'll steer clear. Worst horror movie I've ever seen is Wickerman w Nicholas Cage. Super lame.

The Wickerman was at least so bad it was funny. This one isn't funny at all. It's the most predictable crap ever, just jump scare after jump scare, and they're so obvious there's no actual scare. There was actually a "looking up stuff on demonology" montage, to boot.
  • imclynn
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Got one that really did freak you out? Mine was Blair Witch Project. Scary as hell.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    Speaking of horror...

I just saw a trailer for a new show on Freeform called Dead of Summer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC2HM01TUQI

It looks SO bad...but also like I kinda want to watch it
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Hard to say, I've been watching scary movies for so long that nothing really "scares" me anymore, sadly. I go for "unsettling" nowadays.

If I had to pick a movie that really messed with me for a day or two, I'd say A Serbian Film and The Human Centipede II would be on that list.

For pure scare factor, I think The Fourth Kind was pretty fun. REC was good too, as was The Descent. The Shining messed me up for a couple years as a kid.

As a teenager, Teeth messed with me for a whole different set of reasons...
  • imclynn
    Options
    Reminds me...the son of my boss went swimming in the small pool of some falls in our area. Like a day later the body of a drowning victim rose to the surface right where they were swimming. He'd been there like a week I think. This trailer reminds me of that. Eewww!