Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Yay, halfway done, it's all downhill from there, maybe , I hope lol . ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Thanks T...Yayy half way there ..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Morning all. I had to skim over the horror movies comments....not my genre
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Mornimg Ali
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Morning, Ali and Alan! Last day of school until AUGUST!!! I can't wait for this summer vacation to start!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I just ran the garbage out in my bedtime shorts. Oops. I forgot how short they are until I was being stared at by a woman in her car
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just ran the garbage out in my bedtime shorts. Oops. I forgot how short they are until I was being stared at by a woman in her car

Pics or it didn't happen lol , morning
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    lol ^i did that nude once, it wasnt far to go maybe 20/30ft and it was it was really early in winter so very dark and no one around so i thought i could get away with it. I ran out, and the door shut behind me. I spent 35minutes trying to get back in!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I sneak out in my boxers all the time. The lot across from us in not built and the one next to us just got built this spring. Two little girls so I have stopped doing that.
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha ya I always wear clothing. I put on a hoodie at least. Garbage is so easy in the summer cause I don't need to be covered head to toe
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Yeahh ..true story..I shut the door :D
  • slimgirljo15
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha nice one Jo

and I live in a city on a road that people like to drive along and I ran the garbage out cause I heard the truck going the other way which means then the cars are stopped cause it blocks the road. Oh well she has a story to tell when she gets to work of the woman in the little shorts running around
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    jo how did u get out of the bondage??
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!!!!! My body is screaming at me but I just keep telling it to shut the hell up, it'll thank me later :)
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    feed it, it'll be too stuffed to scream lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    rude body.
    I need to decide should I ignore all I have o do at home and go skate? I was planning on skating tonight but I'll be partnering so more or less teaching or should I get started on clearing out the spare room in the basement for guests we are having soon. I should be good I guess