Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Dang I missed finny taking us out to dinner

Damn I wanted to go!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited June 2016
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hey Jen - Didn't know you went to Rutgers. B)

Yes...class of 2000 ish. :*

My goodness a jersey girl that went to Rutgers. I grew up in New Brunswick, Went to Rutgers, joined JNJ. About as local as it gets. And class of um well lets say a few years earlier.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Yay. My van was ready with just enough time for me to.walk over and pick it up before the boy is done school. It's my lucky day
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

My goodness a jersey girl that went to Rutgers. I grew up in New Brunswick, Went to Rutgers, joined JNJ. About as local as it gets. And class of um well lets say a few years earlier.

Not technically a born and bred jersey girl but that's ok. I loved my time at RU, lived on campus Freshman year then moved into a condo with some roommates in Piscataway. Had a great time in college and got an excellent education. I would strongly encourage my kids to go to Rutgers.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Im heading out for dinner . Dont want to cook tonight . Who's coming with me .

I don't wanna cook either! Where ya going?
    synchkat wrote: »
    Where are you taking us Finny?
    I'm not sure what I'll be doing for dinner tonight

I took a short drive to the city . I'm going to watch the football and have dinner . I'll have one beer since I'm driving
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Im heading out for dinner . Dont want to cook tonight . Who's coming with me .

I don't wanna cook either! Where ya going?
    synchkat wrote: »
    Where are you taking us Finny?
    I'm not sure what I'll be doing for dinner tonight

I took a short drive to the city . I'm going to watch the football and have dinner . I'll have one beer since I'm driving

No beer for me because I'm dieting :(

i don't wanna give up beer. its like water, but i'm gonna go with Miller 64 for a while. 64 cals is acceptable for an adult beverage or two.
  • synchkat
    sounds like fun. I'll be having wine or beer at the club today before and after test day :)
  • synchkat
    good cause it's summer. you can't not imbibe in the summer
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member

Not technically a born and bred jersey girl but that's ok. I loved my time at RU, lived on campus Freshman year then moved into a condo with some roommates in Piscataway. Had a great time in college and got an excellent education. I would strongly encourage my kids to go to Rutgers.

Where are you from? I was born at Saint Peters Hospital On Easton Avenue right in New Brunswick. I lived in the river dorms off College Avenue.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Been sitting in a power outage since about about 11:30 am. By very lucky happenstance, it has been a beautiful spring like day, so no discomfort other than no power. Was able to a few minutes on stepper, boredom mostly so it hasn't destroyed my regimen at all.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Hi gerald..nice to see you back ..

Hi. Thank you.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Been sitting in a power outage since about about 11:30 am. By very lucky happenstance, it has been a beautiful spring like day, so no discomfort other than no power. Was able to a few minutes on stepper, boredom mostly so it hasn't destroyed my regimen at all.

That's frustrating. Glad it didn't interrupt your day, badly. :smile:
  • synchkat

Yay lucky you. I feel like I've bene on the go all day and won't get to really relax until this evening.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    My set up is kinda cramped. Picture in my profile. Half cage in that one
  • MrsBooBear
    Silly question probably, are the cages bolted to the wall?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    edited June 2016
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Silly question probably, are the cages bolted to the wall?

Nothing usually.

My main aim with the rack was getting the safety bars in so I use heavier weights. You don't always have a spotter
  • MrsBooBear
    Thanks.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    sigh I miss weight lifting :(
  • synchkat
    Why don't you lift anymore @hittingitonemoretime
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    I moved out into the country. The closest gym is 20 minutes away and don't offer childcare. So until I get a home gym built, I am SOL. I use to lift hard and heavy before I got pregnant, I spent about 3 hours a day 6 days a week in the gym..