Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I see that is too bad.

I did enough lifting of weights and going to the gym in my teens and early 20s. I feel I've a good enough base to just do whatever now. hahahah That concludes fitness according to Alison
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    lol can we have a weekly segment of fitness according to Alison, I would subscribed. I played soccer for over 20 years and then got hurt. Couldn't play any more so gained a *kitten* ton of weight, then started to workout. I fell in love with it.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    I hope you can get back to it. Feels great to do what you love - no pun intended... :confounded:
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Happy good evening!
  • synchkat
    haha ya fitness according to alison would include a lesson for proper/fun rehydration after a tough workout....i.e beer!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Just inhaled down some pf changs and rice!

It was good!
  • synchkat
    what kind of pf changs?
    I don't know if we have that here really
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Now I'm hungry.. lol
  • synchkat
    I'm starving.
  • synchkat
    I'm making pasta. Hubs is getting a club sandwich cause that's what he chose :)
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Still at work. You guys are making me hungry. :s Is Messaging down - I have not had a single one all day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning normies ..whose been naughty whose been nice?
  • hittingitonemoretime
    I am a bit of both Jo ;).. depends on the day. I'm not sure what I'm making for supper it will depend on how Stella is feeling when I get home
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    I'm always nice.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    how'd the doctors visit go?

She has pneumonia and ear infections in both of her ears. So she is on an inhaler and medicine. My mom is going to stay with her while I am at work. Thankfully she wasn't hospitalized
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I'm always nice.

We will discuss this later....;)

Do u want me to revise?
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Been sitting in a power outage since about about 11:30 am. By very lucky happenstance, it has been a beautiful spring like day, so no discomfort other than no power. Was able to a few minutes on stepper, boredom mostly so it hasn't destroyed my regimen at all.

That's frustrating. Glad it didn't interrupt your day, badly. :smile:

Power company techs found the source of outage (right outside my back door) and by about 5:15 pm had it fixed and power restored.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Been sitting in a power outage since about about 11:30 am. By very lucky happenstance, it has been a beautiful spring like day, so no discomfort other than no power. Was able to a few minutes on stepper, boredom mostly so it hasn't destroyed my regimen at all.

Yay lucky you. I feel like I've bene on the go all day and won't get to really relax until this evening.

It has been so great to be able to control the pace of each day the way retirement (since April 2015) has allowed me to.
  • synchkat
    I just made my husband's dinner while wearing a skating dress
    I'm very fancy
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just made my husband's dinner while wearing a skating dress
    I'm very fancy

Tiara?