Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Good Morning!!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Morning Mel
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning all!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I came to the mall for shoes for the boy and I'm buying two dresses and I'm on the fence about a third
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Lisa, why is your butt in my face? lol

LOL...Sorry, I'll move it.

• hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I came to the mall for shoes for the boy and I'm buying two dresses and I'm on the fence about a third

Lets see pictures and we will help you decide :)
  • MrsUptonOgood

Yes, pics please :)
  • MrsUptonOgood
    And you've got to have matching shoes too. And what about a new handbag?
  • Justpeachy02

Yes that
  • Justpeachy02
    Morning Aly
  • synchkat
    Haha. I got the boy shoes which is what I came for. I try to carry purses as little as possible cause they hurt my shoulders.
    I passed on this one it's cute. Was too big and just felt too down on the farm
    w16x78z9i2c6.jpg
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    I agree, it looks way too homemaker-ish
  • synchkat
    ya I got a plain pink t shirt fabric one and a red patterned one and some new jeans and a Canada Day t shirt. I got shirts though for hubs and the boy and they're taking some visitors to a baseball game in July so I got them Jays shirts too. So it wasn't all about me!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    But where do you keep your money?
  • synchkat
    Usually I carry a change purse with a pocket to put cards and cash into and attach it to my keys

If I carry a purse on my shoulder I have a nerve that makes me regret it
  • MrsUptonOgood
    That's probably why my shoulder always hurts.....
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Haha. I got the boy shoes which is what I came for. I try to carry purses as little as possible cause they hurt my shoulders.
    w16x78z9i2c6.jpg

You are so awesome! (your sox don't match! My daughter always wears mismatched sox, must be a "youth" thing!)
  • JustMissTracy
    ya I got a plain pink t shirt fabric one and a red patterned one and some new jeans and a Canada Day t shirt. I got shirts though for hubs and the boy and they're taking some visitors to a baseball game in July so I got them Jays shirts too. So it wasn't all about me!

LOL...I always get hubs a magazine or something when I go clothes shopping, so he knows I thought about him, and so it's not ALL about me too ;)
  • JustMissTracy
    w16x78z9i2c6.jpg

I like the dress, but it doesn't show off your curves well enough...NEXT!
  • synchkat
    ya the dress was too big
    and the socks match cause they came in the same package hahah so they're kinda sort of the same