Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    i'll write you pretty ladies a poem sometime
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »
    i do all my clothes shopping online

Oh to have a penis would be nice, sometimes.

Yes it would! I've always just wanted to be able to pee anywhere. I'm jealous of that.

well....just cuz you have a pointer doesn't mean you can pee "anywhere"!
  • T0M_K
    me too.. I want to be able to write my name.. lol

not as easy as one would think. not like the stream is stiff like pencil lead.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    i'll write you pretty ladies a poem sometime

Oh boy! I can't wait!
  • T0M_K
    then there is the 25ft metal trough at the football stadium that your supposed to cozy up with 20 of your half drunk of their @ss fellow fans to take a leak...the epitome of awkward. trust me ladies...its not all its cracked up to be. albiet perhaps better than monthly cycles but still..jus sayin.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    me too.. I want to be able to write my name.. lol

not as easy as one would think. not like the stream is stiff like pencil lead.

We're back to pencil talk again? :p
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Omg this is quite the convo
  • T0M_K
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    then there is the 25ft metal trough at the football stadium that your supposed to cozy up with 20 of your half drunk of their @ss fellow fans to take a leak...the epitome of awkward. trust me ladies...its not all its cracked up to be. albiet perhaps better than monthly cycles but still..jus sayin.

that has to suck

you should have seen my son the first time he laid eyes on one of them suckers! he was quick to say, "ill wait for a stall" lol. knew i was raising a smart boy #prouddaddy
  • synchkat
    Why do women get stalls and men get troughs
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    lol.. I am very thankful that we don't have the "competition"
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    What I have I walked into
    Should've known with you guys lol
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    ya I got a plain pink t shirt fabric one and a red patterned one and some new jeans and a Canada Day t shirt. I got shirts though for hubs and the boy and they're taking some visitors to a baseball game in July so I got them Jays shirts too. So it wasn't all about me!

LOL...I always get hubs a magazine or something when I go clothes shopping, so he knows I thought about him, and so it's not ALL about me too ;)

we can see through that btw. jus sayin! :)

I already knew that too...it's an unspoken thing, has worked for 23 years......lol!
  • WeekendWarriorTX

different plumbing requires different equipment
  • T0M_K
    ya I got a plain pink t shirt fabric one and a red patterned one and some new jeans and a Canada Day t shirt. I got shirts though for hubs and the boy and they're taking some visitors to a baseball game in July so I got them Jays shirts too. So it wasn't all about me!

LOL...I always get hubs a magazine or something when I go clothes shopping, so he knows I thought about him, and so it's not ALL about me too ;)

we can see through that btw. jus sayin! :)

I already knew that too...it's an unspoken thing, has worked for 23 years......lol!

perhaps there are secret benefits so he overlooks the token one ;)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member

Are you really asking? lol..who can we pay to research the reasoning behind this.....
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016

Are women just more modest?
    I guess if we take mfp as a cross section of the male species it's true that you guys just like whipping it out anywhere any time
  • WeekendWarriorTX

they should make a room with a giant trough with seats on the edges for everyone to use. it would solve America's gender identity restroom problem
  • RunHardBeStrong

Idk.. all I know is I love when the men's room is empty as I am waiting in line for the girls room.. I am not above sneaking into the men's room and borrowing a stall. Sadly the men's room is usually cleaner than the women's. A very long time ago I use to work at our local Y and the men's room was cleaner there too. Women can be major gross slobs!
  • synchkat

they should make a room with a giant trough with seats on the edges for everyone to use. it would solve America's gender identity restroom problem

That's brilliant actually.
  • T0M_K
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Thought it was a good idea actually for like camping and stuff

"stuff?"