Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    ya I got a plain pink t shirt fabric one and a red patterned one and some new jeans and a Canada Day t shirt. I got shirts though for hubs and the boy and they're taking some visitors to a baseball game in July so I got them Jays shirts too. So it wasn't all about me!

LOL...I always get hubs a magazine or something when I go clothes shopping, so he knows I thought about him, and so it's not ALL about me too ;)

we can see through that btw. jus sayin! :)
  • T0M_K
    i'm struggling so hard regarding what weight lifting program to start! why is life so hard! :'(
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    edited June 2016
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    ya I got a plain pink t shirt fabric one and a red patterned one and some new jeans and a Canada Day t shirt. I got shirts though for hubs and the boy and they're taking some visitors to a baseball game in July so I got them Jays shirts too. So it wasn't all about me!

LOL...I always get hubs a magazine or something when I go clothes shopping, so he knows I thought about him, and so it's not ALL about me too ;)

we can see through that btw. jus sayin! :)

I just watch him looking at his Bass Pro ad or Ranger Boats and go get what he likes
    Wouldn't ever leave him out
  • T0M_K
    Haha. I got the boy shoes which is what I came for. I try to carry purses as little as possible cause they hurt my shoulders.
    I passed on this one it's cute. Was too big and just felt too down on the farm
    w16x78z9i2c6.jpg

I like the dress, but it doesn't show off your curves well enough...NEXT!

do they really need an outlet at the bottom of the mirror ?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I got pretty new weights

jhup15spzh76.jpg
  • Justpeachy02
    Pretty color Ali
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Nice weights for pretty girls but not my style haha
  • synchkat
    They're 7 lb. Heavy
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    i'm struggling so hard regarding what weight lifting program to start! why is life so hard! :'(
    Look at starting strength or strong lifts great programs..
  • synchkat
    So after my weight purchase I went to my fave grocery store and bought like 5 different cuts and types of meat then went a little nuts at the liquor store. This is what happens when I go shopping in a vehicle
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    lunch is on Ali today
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Haha. I got the boy shoes which is what I came for. I try to carry purses as little as possible cause they hurt my shoulders.
    I passed on this one it's cute. Was too big and just felt too down on the farm
    w16x78z9i2c6.jpg

Next
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    You need something clingy
  • T0M_K

i guess i'm going to go with strong lifts and see how it goes.
  • synchkat
    OMG my mom just called
    "have you had a call before from Microsoft saying you have a virus in your registered computer"
    "it's a scam mom"
    "I told him we've had lots of computers and asked him if he wanted to get into my computer"
    "You have an Apple mom, that's not Microsoft, don't engage them"
    "I could barely understand him:
    "you know how you just hung up on me cause you pressed a button, do that to them next time"

OMG I'm going to cut off their phones

and I didn't get that dress I got two others
  • Justpeachy02
    I've had a couple friends this happened to
    None fell for it thank goodness
  • hittingitonemoretime

i guess i'm going to go with strong lifts and see how it goes.

Its a great program Tom, you will like it.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    hurt my back 3 weeks ago with poor form on deadlifts. sucks being tall sometimes. frustrating b/c it has severely limited my exercise options.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    I hired a trainer so I could get my form down when I was deadlifting. It was the one lift I was never comfortable enough to do..
  • synchkat
    ouch back injuries suck