Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    either that or i'll wrap one arm and one leg and go with the "i'm recovering from an injury" route :P
  • T0M_K
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i'm just hoping all the hot chicks with just think..."look at that cute old man benching the bar...isn't he sweet..at least he's trying!"

Lol it's amazing how weak I am now :'(

you don't look weak my friend.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    either that or i'll wrap one arm and one leg and go with the "i'm recovering from an injury" route :P

I just stay in my hotter than hell garage with the spiders
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Awww @arathels what's up?
  • T0M_K
    Arathels wrote: »
    Hey guys.. I'm having a terrible day.. could use your hugs and cheery spirits right now :*:*

c'mere gorgeous. we can hug it out! and cuddle and have ice cream.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Hey guys.. I'm having a terrible day.. could use your hugs and cheery spirits right now :*:*

This too shall pass
  • T0M_K

oh so you have your own equipment? that would be nice but expensive to set up i'm sure.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member

c'mere gorgeous. we can hug it out! and cuddle and have ice cream.

On my way!!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member

Aww. ((Hugs)) & *smooches*
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member

Sorry you are having a bad day, I'm sure it will get better :#
  • Arathels
    @synchkat I just need to blow off some steam. I think I might both go pole dancing and lifting today. Hate days like these :P
  • Arathels
    Aww thanks you all.. made me feel a bit better already :*:*
  • synchkat
    @synchkat I just need to blow off some steam. I think I might both go pole dancing and lifting today. Hate days like these :P

I see. Just the blahs. I get ya. this too shall pass. Go do what you love and you'll get rejuvenated
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Hate those kind of days, hope you feel better soon!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

oh so you have your own equipment? that would be nice but expensive to set up i'm sure.

You'd be surprised at what you can find second hand..craigslist, garage sales, etc. Or just plain on sale/clearance. I have two total set ups at home. One free weights, bench, power/squat rack, heavy bag, speed bag, BAS boxing/kickboxing sytem, tv with aerobic area for videos in the garage. Another set up in the basement with treadmill, elliptical, bike and weights pulley system. The only thing I bought new was the treadmill and a few free weights to fill in the gaps of what was missing.
  • synchkat
    My parents have all sorts of stuff fin their basement from my brother getting stuff...Anyone is welcome to it...you just have to go get it.. haha
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    whats up ppls? how you all been, i dont see much energy in here!
  • synchkat
    I'm good here. Just took the boy back to school after lunch and now I get to declutter while I wait for the car fixer place to call so I can go get my van

what's up with Stabby?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    just home, nice ride back. Need to clean up a bit and hit the weights! then shower and think of you lot....also plan on creeping ppl out today
  • synchkat
    oooh how are you going to creep people out?