Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    I had like 12 pair picked out to choose from and was down to the favorite 2.....the lady helping me Loved the pair I decided not to pic....they were so cute but just not quite "Me"
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I'm no longer a candidate for lasik. I have old lady eyes
  • synchkat
    Hi Kristen

I was the same then before I turned 40 I could no longer see close up but could see farther away
  • MrsUptonOgood
    They are trying some bifocal contacts but I told them I just wanted single vision glasses.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Hi Kristen.
  • synchkat
    how do bifocal contacts work? eyes are annoying eh
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    hey all

Hi!

I was told I should wear glasses while working on the computer, but I never have.
  • T0M_K
    I had lasik. Unfortunately, i now need reading glasses :/
  • T0M_K
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I had lasik. Unfortunately, i now need reading glasses :/

Yes, thats just the muscle in the eye getting old. Has nothing to do with the lasik.

thanks sweety :) i feel better rofl. another thing shuttin down haha
  • synchkat
    You're a smartie pants Lulu
  • MrsUptonOgood
    synchkat wrote: »

Not quite sure but they are $100 buck per box vs $45 for my old prescription.....And it seems to take a few seconds to be able to focus on words now......I think I like my regular contacts better but will give these the full 2 weeks try.
  • T0M_K
    i had to wear glasses when reading only, otherwise i am ok

i use them at my computer too now. kinda sucks. long distance tho after the Lasik....that was THE single best health related decision i've ever made!
  • T0M_K

Not quite sure but they are $100 buck per box vs $45 for my old prescription.....And it seems to take a few seconds to be able to focus on words now......I think I like my regular contacts better but will give these the full 2 weeks try.

my eyes were always bloodshot wearing contacts. everyone always asked me what was wrong. got annoying as hell
  • synchkat

I have ones for an astigmatism and they are like that. They have to mould to my eye so for a few minutes they feel weird
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

my eyes were always bloodshot wearing contacts. everyone always asked me what was wrong. got annoying as hell

Mine are find during the day but I can't sleep in them.....I would wake up full of eye crust and eye buggers if I did
  • MrsUptonOgood
    boogers* lol
  • synchkat
    haha darn eye buggers. hahah
  • synchkat
    maybe she's actually working???

• T0M_K
    is this what i have to look forward to? bad eyesight lol

and ED. bright side...then you die.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    is this what i have to look forward to? bad eyesight lol

Yes, with age comes bad eyesight, gray hair, wrinkled skin.......