Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    dork. it's awesome you should be super proud of your son

I very much am!!! He's changed so much in 8 weeks, physically and more so as a person, he is super excited to start the next process. Charleston, South Carolina , nuclear power field, electronics technician.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    That's like 4 1/2 hours from me. Beautiful city
    tfrasur wrote: »
    dork. it's awesome you should be super proud of your son

I very much am!!! He's changed so much in 8 weeks, physically and more so as a person, he is super excited to start the next process. Charleston, South Carolina , nuclear power field, electronics technician.

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Awesome Tyson....He's no longer a boy, he's now a man!!
  • IndianaGolfer
    Thanks all, he is def a man, the middle of the 3 I've raised. Damn it, saying it out loud makes me feel old haha.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    very exciting T.

Hey @MrsUptonOgood when I say your name in my head I still say Mrs. Upton no good you will forever be Mrs. Upton
  • Justpeachy02
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Thanks all, he is def a man, the middle of the 3 I've raised. Damn it, saying it out loud makes me feel old haha.

Awww
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Nice picture Tyson. Congratulations. Good to see they brought back the old uniforms. When I went through boot they were using the officer uniforms. I missed getting the dixie cap.
  • Justpeachy02
    Alan, you're Navy?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    very exciting T.

Hey @MrsUptonOgood when I say your name in my head I still say Mrs. Upton no good you will forever be Mrs. Upton

Me too!
  • nitroalley
    Let me change my profile pic to my graduation picture. Its old. Just like me.
  • synchkat
    very exciting T.

Me too!

I'm glad I'm not alone
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    evening all

@FrodoBaggsey what u doing in here boy!

He's one of us now. I miss his real face though-eye candy. :)
  • nitroalley
    edited June 2016
    anupn69fu7om.jpg
    Here you go Lynn. The enlisted mens uniform was the same as the officers back in the 70's
  • Justpeachy02
    edited June 2016
    nitroalley wrote: »
    anupn69fu7om.jpg
    Here you go Lynn. The enlisted mens uniform was the same as the officers back in the 70's

Very nice Alan
    Thanks for your service
  • IndianaGolfer
    anupn69fu7om.jpg

Awesome Allen, I just showed my son, he smiled and and said thanks for your time and for the pic.
  • synchkat
    Very cool Nitro
  • nitroalley
    Tyson - I went through Great Lakes Machinest Mate School. I took boot camp in San Diego. Is it still 9 weeks?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    anupn69fu7om.jpg

Nice Alan. you the man
  • IndianaGolfer
    Tyson - I went through Great Lakes Machinest Mate School. I took boot camp in San Diego. Is it still 9 weeks?

8 weeks , he is very excited by it!!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    My son-in-law is thinking of joining the Navy....He has already served as a Marine and is hating civilian life but wants to be somewhere he can retire from.