Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    You need to give up in the last post wins...lol

never!!!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Lol, yep nature sucks!
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Lol, yep nature sucks!

I'm kind of glad because it makes exercising easier. it is so true though. I feel like that's all I've lost
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    You need to give up in the last post wins...lol

never!!!

Lol...
  • LiftingLisa
    Gravity sucks. I was listening to the song Gravity the other day and it said gravity is working against me and I said yep! Thinking of my chest. Lol
  • VikMcAnik
    Gravity sucks. I was listening to the song Gravity the other day and it said gravity is working against me and I said yep! Thinking of my chest. Lol

I often think of women's chests as well...
  • LiftingLisa
    Difference is I was only thinking of mine. :D
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Ugh I hate life and am so ready for bed
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey Pie. What's wrong?
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member

Im not going to lie. I cant wait for my chest to shrink. Buying shirts is a pain
  • VikMcAnik

Im not going to lie. I cant wait for my chest to shrink. Buying shirts is a pain

:|
  • VikMcAnik
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Ugh I hate life and am so ready for bed

What's cooking Pie?
  • LiftingLisa

I can imagine. My sister has big boobs. She said her back and shoulders always hurt. I like my size. Just wish they sat where they used to.
  • hittingitonemoretime

I can imagine. My sister has big boobs. She said her back and shoulders always hurt. I like my size. Just wish they sat where they used to.

Yup and some tension headaches. Hahaha i said when i get to 45..i am going in for a lift
  • LiftingLisa
    I said when I hit goal weight I'll see how much I have left and then either buy some or just get a lift. Lol
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Lol thats a good incentive
  • LiftingLisa
    Yeah, except hubs says absolutely not. I told him just watch.
  • pie_eyes
    My belly hurts :(
  • LiftingLisa
    Still feeling sick? Why did you drink so much?
  • pie_eyes
    When